We made it!

Old Oct 24th 2009, 3:11 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We made it!

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
That'd be great, cold today, where'd the sun go

Guess I'll be moaning when it's 40+.

Why do none of the brush handles stay in the brushes here
Cooler
Either because of the dry climate (try hosing the brush down whenever you get the chance).

...or you've bought cheap brushes
Old Oct 25th 2009, 9:37 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Either because of the dry climate (try hosing the brush down whenever you get the chance).

...or you've bought cheap brushes
Hmm, Mrs C bought them so it must be cheap, unlike her Pandora bracelet - oh great, you can keep adding to them!

Cooler
Old Oct 25th 2009, 9:53 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Kids first day in school tomorrow and I am off on a first aid course. Apparently CPR is on a super model and not a mannequin

Applied for a job miles away, but it's in a beautiful place and a job has also come up close by. The education system seems to be quite different in SA to the UK. Hope to secure a job for next year soon

Need a job before Mrs C spends all the money

Must go, got some online reading for the first aid tomorrow.

Cooler
Old Oct 25th 2009, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the job hunting & first aid course.
Somehow I think the CPR has probably been oversold but enjoy anyway....mouth to mouth without the risk of baby no 5!

Glad to see you have your 'been here 2 nanoseconds & loving it' thread!

Oh & Mrs C needs to spend all that money.....it's essential to the settling in process!Trust me, I'm a nurse!
Old Oct 25th 2009, 12:08 pm
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Good luck with the job hunting & first aid course.
Somehow I think the CPR has probably been oversold but enjoy anyway....mouth to mouth without the risk of baby no 5!

Glad to see you have your 'been here 2 nanoseconds & loving it' thread!

Oh & Mrs C needs to spend all that money.....it's essential to the settling in process!Trust me, I'm a nurse!
Ha, we've been here two and half weeks and have been living it! Our poor kids have been to the beach for 40mins just once so far, but it needs to warm up for me.

Funny, Mrs C is talking of training to be a nurse. You should do the first aid for me

Cooler
Old Oct 25th 2009, 1:26 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, Mrs C bought them so it must be cheap, unlike her Pandora bracelet - oh great, you can keep adding to them!

Cooler
Old Oct 26th 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

West Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to allWest Vic is a name known to all

you're a funny man cooler!

You're in for some cracking sunshine this weekend! I know coz we checked out the weather in Adelaide as we are off to glen elg for the long weekend! Can't bloody wait, beach down there is great, love glen elg and there is a british sweetie shop where I can buy Heinz sandwich spread. Essential for a pregnant woman craving all things processed.

Welcome to your new life mate!
Old Oct 26th 2009, 11:42 am
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by West Vic
you're a funny man cooler!

You're in for some cracking sunshine this weekend! I know coz we checked out the weather in Adelaide as we are off to glen elg for the long weekend! Can't bloody wait, beach down there is great, love glen elg and there is a british sweetie shop where I can buy Heinz sandwich spread. Essential for a pregnant woman craving all things processed.

Welcome to your new life mate!
Well I passed and I have to say the trainer was superb and first aid training seems to be more common here, oh and I d love role play

Not been to Glenelg yet, far to much fun

Adelaide is great with the quirky Southern Expressway, one way in the morning and the other in the afternoon.

Cheers,
Cooler
Old Oct 26th 2009, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Not very flattering to Mrs C that you loved the mouth to mouth with a plastic dummy named Resus Annie

Well done on passing your course though
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:17 pm
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Not very flattering to Mrs C that you loved the mouth to mouth with a plastic dummy named Resus Annie

Well done on passing your course though
Cheers sallyclaire.

Off to bed as another fun filled day is sure to follow in the land of plenty

Saw a programme last night and they took the p out of Adelaide, how dare they!

Cooler
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cheers sallyclaire.

Off to bed as another fun filled day is sure to follow in the land of plenty

Saw a programme last night and they took the p out of Adelaide, how dare they!

Cooler
There has never been a p in Adelaide!
Gee, for a teacher, your spelling is crap!
Old Oct 26th 2009, 6:44 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you passed the first aid Cooler....

We got our visa grant today...still in a daze over it! OMG! LOL
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:56 pm
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni

YES!!!!!

Told you, you'd get it. Now to start planning the meet up - seen Pizza Hut here

Cooler and Mrs Cooler
Old Oct 26th 2009, 11:11 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni

Well done Jen! I knew it would be soon
Old Oct 27th 2009, 3:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yay for Jen!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.