Vash's Update Thread

Old Nov 28th 2009, 12:35 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Vash's Update Thread

Mum joins in:

Old Nov 28th 2009, 12:40 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vash's Update Thread

It's good to see that everything is falling into place for you
Old Nov 28th 2009, 1:38 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Our renovations to date have cost us $1,500. This includes plaster and paint that I will be using to fix up the kitchen, so the final cost works out at $500 per room. I reckon that's pretty reasonable considering the transformation we've achieved.
Old Nov 28th 2009, 1:52 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Thanks!

Our renovations to date have cost us $1,500. This includes plaster and paint that I will be using to fix up the kitchen, so the final cost works out at $500 per room. I reckon that's pretty reasonable considering the transformation we've achieved.
And what a change from from your last house! This one has heaps of character.
Old Nov 28th 2009, 1:57 am
Fighting my corner

Yeah, there's a real charm about this place. It's got a nice Pommy feel to it and we're aiming for a sort of "country cottage" look.

Old Nov 28th 2009, 2:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Yeah, there's a real charm about this place. It's got a nice Pommy feel to it and we're aiming for a sort of "country cottage" look.

I can see it's had a lot of TLC over the years. Good sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms too. If my family and I end up moving to a house like that we'll be very happy .
Old Nov 28th 2009, 2:20 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I love your updates. Congrats on the job! And the curtains!
Old Nov 28th 2009, 3:03 am
Fighting my corner

Thanks!

For those who are interested, here's a floorplan of our house:

Hope that's readable, it looks a bit blurred to me.

My office still has a DIY built-in wardrobe from the original owner, which I'll be removing as soon as our sea freight arrives.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

al_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud of

Congrats on the job matey! oh and the curtains too
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:07 pm
Fighting my corner

Thanks!

Old Nov 30th 2009, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Princess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nicePrincess Leia is just really nice

I love how you have your own offices Do you e-mail each other?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 1:40 am
Fighting my corner

Originally Posted by Princess Leia
I love how you have your own offices Do you e-mail each other?
Yep! We also use Facebook.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 2:31 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

love yer attitude to work round the house mate,get the wimmin to do it,you'll do well in oz
Old Nov 30th 2009, 3:32 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

I just found all this ,,,excellent thread. Congrats on all previous
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:55 am
Fighting my corner

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.