Six Months in

Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future
Default Re: Six Months in

Thanks for sharing - really, really enjoyed that! Have a big smile on my face now

Alex
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bobbyfaescotland
This should get family's still to come in the mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTRPddOqlY4

Bobby
SO SO JEALOUS !!!! SAVE SOME FOR US WE 'RE ON OUR WAY.
PS WHAT IS THE TRACK IN THE FILM?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:07 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Well , i have finished work today and amid many tears at leaving all my colleagues that was just what i needed to see.
All my doubts have vanished after seeing your 2 beautiful children enjoying the outdoors and looking so wonderfully happy.
As others have said the song choice was just right too.
I smiled constantly through the clip.
Thank you for that and good luck with your obviously fantastic life over there.
We fly out on 13th May....and now cant wait!!
Janice.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

swanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the rough

Thanks SO much for that Bobby
Just what i needed tonight, after yet another day and no visa :curse:
I must learn to be patient
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:22 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic work. That is quite a talent you have.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

SUPERB
So many smiling faces in that clip, loved it.

So glad you seem to be so happy.
Shabee
x
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, modern technology eh

I will pop another on You Tube soon, so will post the link when done.

Again thanks, and hope you adventure is as good as mine has been so far

Bobby
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Ronnie and Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing that it was really great, you all look like your having a wicked time. We hope to join you soon, got the visa just waiting to sell the house. Ronnie and Deb
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

That is great.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud of

Fan Bloody Tastic

Lee
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:11 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Brill, really enjoyed it, just what I needed to see. Love the Sophie Ellis Bextor songThanks for sharing

Joexx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Just watched this in work - FANTASTIC - makes me want to be there right now!!!

I tried watching this video at home and would love to show the kids it but it keeps stopping and starting - anyone know the reason?

Lynn xx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Just watched this in work - FANTASTIC - makes me want to be there right now!!!

I tried watching this video at home and would love to show the kids it but it keeps stopping and starting - anyone know the reason?

Lynn xx
Probably your connection speed, or heavy internet traffic.

When you click to play it, hit the pause button and wait until the clip loads half way before hitting play.

Hope this helps

Bobby
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

BIG smile on my face and a little tear in my eye - can't wait to get there..

Made my day at work at grotty Canary Wharf, London - thank you!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

HI There

THanks so much for this post it really cheered me up and helped me be a bit more positive.

We are just waiting to here a yes or No now and the waiting is driving me mad,but this video is really good.

Can anyone tell me where I can download the song by Sophie Ellis Bexter I have tried searching google but it dosent give me an option to download it.

Could someone maybe send a link to it I think this song is fab

Nadine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.