Six Months in

Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of
Default Re: Six Months in

Originally Posted by aus2be
HI There

THanks so much for this post it really cheered me up and helped me be a bit more positive.

We are just waiting to here a yes or No now and the waiting is driving me mad,but this video is really good.

Can anyone tell me where I can download the song by Sophie Ellis Bexter I have tried searching google but it dosent give me an option to download it.

Could someone maybe send a link to it I think this song is fab

Nadine
You can get it on itunes

You can also watch her video on Youtube

Or as last resort and if you want it for free you can go to btjunkie and download it.

Bobby
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bobbyfaescotland
You can get it on itunes

You can also watch her video on Youtube

Or as last resort and if you want it for free you can go to btjunkie and download it.

Bobby
Thankyou so much Bobby.

I watched the video on you tube its great as well but I tried to rip the music but I havent a clue what I am doing LOL.

Thanks

Nadine
Old Mar 27th 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Off 2 Oz is on a distinguished road

Fantastic, watching your video brought back loads of lovely memories for me. I spent 4 months in Brisbane 9 years ago and loved it. We are just waiting on ACS to apply for visa, cant wait. Scotland to Adelaide, hopefully. Enjoy

Last edited by Off 2 Oz; Mar 27th 2008 at 6:11 pm. Reason: Forgot a bit
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

lancs nurse is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:50 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

This should get family's still to come in the mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTRPddOqlY4

Bobby
Superb video mate - you've given me the push to make the same one I've been promising the folks in the UK for two years!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

Bobby
awesome, that was cool, where area are you living?
i used to get called bobby at school and i'm from scotland too!
hopefully be there in july, cant wait
Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LUNANBAY
awesome, that was cool, where area are you living?
i used to get called bobby at school and i'm from scotland too!
hopefully be there in july, cant wait
We are living at Narangba
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point

Bobby
WOW that was just BRILLIANT
Thanks for sharing it with us i could'nt stop smiling
Bring it onnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Andrea
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

BRILLIANT
Old Mar 31st 2008, 2:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

nice one boab

kids look like aussies already
all the best mate and i hope you keep enjoying it
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Great video, brought tears to the wife's eyes, not me though,coz i'm a big tough fella
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Great video, brought tears to the wife's eyes, not me though,coz i'm a big tough fella
OH REALLY!!!!!!

Mrs gazclaire.x
oh p.s. message from my 6 year old:
Austraia looks cool!!

Last edited by gazclaire; Apr 1st 2008 at 6:39 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Real cool Bobby
Well done mate
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:18 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

:[/QUOTE]

Excellent video !