Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Redback & Family- Two Months on in Adelaide

Redback & Family- Two Months on in Adelaide

Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Redback & Family- Two Months on in Adelaide

Nice to hear from the Redbacks - it feels like you've been gone ages, but I it has probably flown by for you guys.

Hope you are having lots of fun unpacking your belongings and reaquainting yourselves with them.

I'm hoping my email has finally got through to you - it bounced back about 5 times this morning saying undeliverable.

Catch you later

Karen and Steve
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:41 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great update, really glad its working out well and youve got jobs sorted.

Joex
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:23 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

dont you just love it when it all falls into place
have fun unpacking
x
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:22 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like your loving it already.....hope all your dreams come true!!! Best of luck. C x
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies
Great stuff Dave - sounds like it's going really well
Hey Dave! Very happy to have you back, tell me, have you managed to find the loo paper as advertised for 'real men' complete with chillies on each sheet?
love
Jo
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear that all's going well for you
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

gosh you have been busy dave - thanks for the update mate, good to hear things are going ok for you. x good to see you back on here too!!!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Hi Dave,

Glad all is going well for you all in OZ.

Nice to see you on here again, I was just wondering what you were up to as it's been a while since you've been around.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Dave and family,

Nice to hear that you're settling in well and enjoying it so far in Adelaide. We've also done approx 2 months in Perth now and are also enjoying it, although we're both still looking for work and are still trying to come to terms with the ridiculous land/house prices! We'll get there though!

Glad that its all going well anyway!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wafc
Well done Dave and family,

Nice to hear that you're settling in well and enjoying it so far in Adelaide. We've also done approx 2 months in Perth now and are also enjoying it, although we're both still looking for work and are still trying to come to terms with the ridiculous land/house prices! We'll get there though!

Glad that its all going well anyway!

Blimey Stu......you been there 2 months already? time flies when you're having fun!

Cast your mind back to the dim day's when you were waiting for the contracts to exchange on your house in the UK.......I'm there now and it's dragging................
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

So great to hear you've arrived safely and soundly, and having a blast too
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jobart
Blimey Stu......you been there 2 months already? time flies when you're having fun!

Cast your mind back to the dim day's when you were waiting for the contracts to exchange on your house in the UK.......I'm there now and it's dragging................
I never want to remember those dim day's! I feel for you I really do as they were stressful as hell! I hope yours runs more smoothly than our did.

Keep us posted on how it goes, you'll be in Oz before you know it!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Dave

Nice too hear that you and the family have settled into your new lives and that it's everything you wanted it too be.

Like Lou says, you've been missed on BE. Kepp everyone updated on your latest, its great too hear.

Well done and keep enjoying
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:38 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you're loving it!!!

And good luck with unpacking (if you haven't
already finished doing that )

Cheers,

Miranda
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wafc
I never want to remember those dim day's! I feel for you I really do as they were stressful as hell! I hope yours runs more smoothly than our did.

Keep us posted on how it goes, you'll be in Oz before you know it!
The movers are coming tomorrow and taking the boxes away including the computer so next time I'll be on is from OZ ........hopefully!!!!

Just hope the house sale gets a move on as I'm now sitting on boxes! and the wait is killin me, not to mention the box!

Haven't booked the flight yet...just incase....but I'll be staying with family for a couple of weeks anyway before I fly out so it may be a while before I'm around again.

Meanwhile good luck to all still waiting or about to leave.

Last edited by jobart; Feb 14th 2007 at 4:02 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.