Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Redback & Family- Two Months on in Adelaide

Redback & Family- Two Months on in Adelaide

Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redback & Family- Two Months on in Adelaide

Originally Posted by jobart
The movers are coming tomorrow and taking the boxes away including the computer so next time I'll be on is from OZ ........hopefully!!!!

Just hope the house sale gets a move on as I'm now sitting on boxes! and the wait is killin me, not to mention the box!

Haven't booked the flight yet...just incase....but I'll be staying with family for a couple of weeks anyway before I fly out so it may be a while before I'm around again.

Meanwhile good luck to all still waiting or about to leave.
Hi Dave glad everything is going well for you. We've been on the Gold Coast now 6 weeks and loving it. Only seems like 5 minutes ago you were updating the spread sheet for me and you. Enjoy your new life down under.

Stacey xx
Old Feb 16th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of
Default Re: Redback & Family- Two Months on in Adelaide

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi Dave glad everything is going well for you. We've been on the Gold Coast now 6 weeks and loving it. Only seems like 5 minutes ago you were updating the spread sheet for me and you. Enjoy your new life down under.

Stacey xx
Glad you have settled in so well.