Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Out of our rental and into our new home

Out of our rental and into our new home

Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:54 am
Just Joined

Lynn Andrews has a brilliant futureLynn Andrews has a brilliant futureLynn Andrews has a brilliant futureLynn Andrews has a brilliant futureLynn Andrews has a brilliant futureLynn Andrews has a brilliant futureLynn Andrews has a brilliant future
Default Out of our rental and into our new home

Hey everybody

We are a family of 5 that have been living in Buderim, Queensland, Australia for 14months and absolutely loving it. We are lucky enough to have spent the last year in a great rental with a pool in the Mountain Creek school zone but the time has come to buy our own house.

We are so excited that on the 26th October we will be moving into our very first home of our own in Australia. We have bought a lovely Queenslander with amazing views over Buderim and just cant wait to move in and stoke up the barbie. Its seems like we have been here a lot longer than 14mths. The kids are happy and settled in school, Mike's (my hubby) business is going from strength to strength and I'm very busy trying to keep them all happy and start a pet sitting business of my own. Life couldnt really be any better.

For anyone out there that is thinking of emigrating. Sunshine Coast is a must. Great people, fabulous beaches, lots of shops and a really nice friendly feel to the place.

If this area is one that you are thinking about and have any questions, please reply and I will be more than happy to help.
Lynnxxx
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Out of our rental and into our new home

Lovely upbeat update, alll the best

Enjoy your new home
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lynn Andrews
Hey everybody

We are a family of 5 that have been living in Buderim, Queensland, Australia for 14months and absolutely loving it. We are lucky enough to have spent the last year in a great rental with a pool in the Mountain Creek school zone but the time has come to buy our own house.

We are so excited that on the 26th October we will be moving into our very first home of our own in Australia. We have bought a lovely Queenslander with amazing views over Buderim and just cant wait to move in and stoke up the barbie. Its seems like we have been here a lot longer than 14mths. The kids are happy and settled in school, Mike's (my hubby) business is going from strength to strength and I'm very busy trying to keep them all happy and start a pet sitting business of my own. Life couldnt really be any better.

For anyone out there that is thinking of emigrating. Sunshine Coast is a must. Great people, fabulous beaches, lots of shops and a really nice friendly feel to the place.

If this area is one that you are thinking about and have any questions, please reply and I will be more than happy to help.
Lynnxxx

Really enjoyed this positive post. We had a holiday on the Sunshine Coast and I would really love to be heading in that direction. Unfortunately for us though, I think we will end up slightly nearer to Brisbane (hopefully not that near though - time to be extra nice to the OH)
Old Oct 7th 2009, 9:12 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Things really feel homely once you have been in your own home a while, feels like home.

Good stuff, enjoy !
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your new home!!!! Feels absolutely fab, doesn't it?
Old Oct 14th 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Sounds like the Sunshine Coast is the place to be Have you met lots of nice friends? As it happens we live in Buderim too and have some really lovely friends (but some pissheads too!!!!) We've been here 13 months and have just moved last week, unfortunately still a rental but hey! it has a pool

Lynn xx

P.S. now hurry up with the barbie!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

CONGRATS on the new home....! lovely post!