3 years today

Old Oct 13th 2009, 10:06 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3 years today

Three years today we arrived in Brisbane.

As a family we certainly had many ups and downs. Our eldest daughter returned back to the UK within 3 months. It was the hardest thing we had to cope with and even to this day we have many days wishing we were all together.

Our youngest daughter attended school and settled well. She got a part tiem job and now she as nearly completed her year at Tafe. It was not easier for, with her sister moving back to the UK and knowing we struggle with us been split as a family.

Paul still working for the same company and I lost my office job in March but now working for a local store which suits me at this present time.

We also gained PR in November 2008. This as made us feel more secure than been on a temporary visa. We brought our house within 9 months of moving to OZ and still not completed jobs we set out to do. Spending time enjoying the beaches and out with good friends that we have met along the way.

I would advise any new people arriving in OZ to try and attend meet up so you can make friends and help you settle into your new life. Its hard when you have moved from family and good friends and suddenly you can feel on your own.

I like to thank the friends who helped me through my bad times with my health and emotions. You know who you are!!

Annette, Paul & Jessica
xxx
Old Oct 13th 2009, 2:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 years today

Originally Posted by netty

As a family we certainly had many ups and downs. Our eldest daughter returned back to the UK within 3 months. It was the hardest thing we had to cope with and even to this day we have many days wishing we were all together.

Our youngest daughter attended school and settled well. She got a part tiem job and now she as nearly completed her year at Tafe. It was not easier for, with her sister moving back to the UK and knowing we struggle with us been split as a family.

Paul still working for the same company and I lost my office job in March but now working for a local store which suits me at this present time.

We also gained PR in November 2008. This as made us feel more secure than been on a temporary visa. We brought our house within 9 months of moving to OZ and still not completed jobs we set out to do. Spending time enjoying the beaches and out with good friends that we have met along the way.

I would advise any new people arriving in OZ to try and attend meet up so you can make friends and help you settle into your new life. Its hard when you have moved from family and good friends and suddenly you can feel on your own.

I like to thank the friends who helped me through my bad times with my health and emotions. You know who you are!!

Annette, Paul & Jessica
xxx
You certainly haven't had it easy, have you guys. You're wonderful friends though, and I'm proud to know you
Old Oct 13th 2009, 11:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

That's what friends are for..........tucking you into bed at night
Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
That's what friends are for..........tucking you into bed at night
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Nice image isn't it.....you and Bernie tucking each other into bed...........
Old Oct 19th 2009, 7:54 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Annette, Paul & Jessica
xxx

Well done you guys - you are a strong family (and good friends).
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold

Annette, Paul & Jessica
xxx
Well done Netty - good to hear that you guys have now got PR and after 3 years are feeling more settled - I know that it has not been an easy ride for you all.

Best of Luck, Sue