One week in :)

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default One week in :)

Well apart from the jetlag which seems to be doggin us all at them minute - and you'd be surprised what you can blame on it - like putting orange juice in my tea instead of milk etc - all is well in the Phoenix household.

House is fantastic - weather has been kind - Middle daughter starts college in Drama Academy in the morning.

Youngest hoping to get in this week when they go back as on hols at min.

Roley is lovely

I stopped smoking when I left the Uk and haven't touched one since.

Kids are finding ok thus far.

I remembered how to drive and where I am mostly.

Downside is dreams jeez do I have dreams I never had those in the uk - in fact I was so disappointed when I got up the other morning as I 'hadn't' had my hair cut - Doh where they coming from !!!

Registered with medicare - just tfn to do - car insurance - pah so cheap !!!

Aussie TV is rubbish - and I hardly have time to get online.

One week in - Cooooooooooooooooooool
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One week in :)

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Well apart from the jetlag which seems to be doggin us all at them minute - and you'd be surprised what you can blame on it - like putting orange juice in my tea instead of milk etc - all is well in the Phoenix household.

House is fantastic - weather has been kind - Middle daughter starts college in Drama Academy in the morning.

Roley is lovely

Downside is dreams jeez do I have dreams I never had those in the uk - in fact I was so disappointed when I got up the other morning as I 'hadn't' had my hair cut - Doh where they coming from !!!

All the best...keep us posted.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 3:30 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Roley is lovely

good on you...
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

deb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to all

Roley is lovely

welcome to perth.

in seville grove, anything you need just mail,
well done and just wait for the jet lad to hit

debbie
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Roley is lovely

Well done and good on ya!!

Lynne
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:07 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Great to hear from you so soon, all the best and keep the update coming

Paula xx
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Good to know..keep us posted on how you are getting on
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:06 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Roley is lovely

Well done you and a belated Welcome to Perth. Anything you need just shout xx
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 7:54 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Roley is lovely

Welcome to Perth and dont forget theres the Thursday Lunch at Hillarys Quay Cafe every week, so pop a long when you are ready

Sam
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 7:58 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Welcome to Perth and dont forget theres the Thursday Lunch at Hillarys Quay Cafe every week, so pop a long when you are ready

Sam
and The Boat at Mindarie on Tuesdays at 12pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:02 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
and The Boat at Mindarie on Tuesdays at 12pm.

Yes sorry I forget about them
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:04 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Yes sorry I forget about them
I'm hurt
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:07 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deb-n-rob2006
in seville grove
Hi deb-n-rob (and sorry to Phoenix for hijacking the thread). What's Seville Grove like please, as the Armadale area is a realistic option for us.

Cheers
Karl
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Welcome to Perth
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

deb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Karl & Ann
Hi deb-n-rob (and sorry to Phoenix for hijacking the thread). What's Seville Grove like please, as the Armadale area is a realistic option for us.

Cheers
Karl
Hi there karl ,

Armadale had a bad rep a while ago, but since we have been here i havent witnessed anything. they are building a brand new HUGE shopping complex in the town centre , which is open but it wont be fully finished until after Xmas.

there are a few houses for sale in the Seville Drive area , look at o'neils , .
the place we are inis a rental which is a 2x4 with a nice garden and is only $250.00 pw . rentals are few and far between, but they are out there.

Westfield is around the corner and again there are some nice houses there too. bits of kelmscott are nice too and so is gosnells , great pub there called the Gosnells Hotel,/Ogdens Restaurant. if you have kids its a great place to party without worrying about them , look it up.
We are near to the Tonkin highway and Albany highway, and the other day it only took me 20 mins to get to perth up the kwinana freeway. instead of taking the albany which takes about an hour. i'm not sure if we will be staying in the area , as i have an 18yrs old who would like to be a bit closer to the city , ( i have told her to get work ha ha . and we may be able to get a place closer (as the prices go up alot) .

have you applied for a visa yet ??? and when are you thinking of coming over .

debs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.