My dull update thread

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alfresco's Blog Update

Originally Posted by Robbie37Michelle32
What do you think of the area you have moved into ? We our moving to Brissy in Jan Feb time so getting nervous as each day passes lol
Hi, we're in Kenmore. It's a lovely area and has everything we need close by for our family.

It is hard to plan though, because work usually dictates the areas people move to, but not in our case. We moved here for Uni & School for the kids.

Hopefully it won't be a bad place for work commuting etc...
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbie37Michelle32
What do you think of the area you have moved into ? We our moving to Brissy in Jan Feb time so getting nervous as each day passes lol
Leave your winter woolies behind then in Jan/feb.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Leave your winter woolies behind then in Jan/feb.
Well, they may not need them when they arrive but they will by winter!
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Well, they may not need them when they arrive but they will by winter!
Yes. Put 'em the container.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Finally updated my blog again.

Happy reading.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 6:34 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally updated my blog again.

Happy reading.
Hey, smart work getting the family out working while you mess around on a bike. Kind of thing I would do if I could get away with it.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by expatasia
Hey, smart work getting the family out working while you mess around on a bike. Kind of thing I would do if I could get away with it.
Indeed!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I have updated my blog at long last.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 6:58 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I have updated my blog at long last.
Thanks for sharing, S.

Sorry about your FIL. I hope you're all coming to terms with your loss.

Good to read that otherwise you're all settling in fine.

Happy New Year 2011 to you!

Your new life gets better and better
Old Jan 1st 2011, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paulry
Thanks for sharing, S.

Sorry about your FIL. I hope you're all coming to terms with your loss.

Good to read that otherwise you're all settling in fine.

Happy New Year 2011 to you!

Your new life gets better and better
Cheers P,

Please send my best wishes to your family for the new year and a speedy settling in time.

p.s.

Ran out of gas halfway through the braai last night.

Guess it's time for a spare.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We went to Q-Deck today on the Gold Coast.

Here are the pics.

Q-Deck - Gold Coast
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:54 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers P,

Please send my best wishes to your family for the new year and a speedy settling in time.

p.s.

Ran out of gas halfway through the braai last night.

Guess it's time for a spare.
We tried the kettle braai again today. Managed to cook the meat but there weren't enough coals left over for the toasties . Did those in our $9 toasted sandwich maker. Much more of this and I'll cheat like the rest of you and buy a gas braai But first I'll try picking up windfall wood by the roadside and see if that works any better. Briquettes here are a complete waste of time
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:58 am
Banned

Here are the pics.

Q-Deck - Gold Coast
Great pics!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:01 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the pics.

Q-Deck - Gold Coast
Great pics! I love the Q deck...it's so much better than the Eureka Skydeck here in Melbourne. GC was looking good today!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We tried the kettle braai again today. Managed to cook the meat but there weren't enough coals left over for the toasties . Did those in our $9 toasted sandwich maker. Much more of this and I'll cheat like the rest of you and buy a gas braai But first I'll try picking up windfall wood by the roadside and see if that works any better. Briquettes here are a complete waste of time
Great pics!
Thanks. It was a fab day out there. Beautiful weather. Bit windy on the beach though. Water was warm 30 degrees. better than Durban.

A nice gas braai is really handy. Try Bunnings or Kmart.

Originally Posted by bcworld
Great pics! I love the Q deck...it's so much better than the Eureka Skydeck here in Melbourne. GC was looking good today!

Thanks BC. Yep was great weather. The views are fantastic. Need a long zoom though to catch the detail on the ground.

The lift is super fast too! 75 floors in less than 43 seconds. Amazing!!!
Old Jan 17th 2011, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have upload some pics of the floods we had here. Our house wasn't flooded. The flooded house in the pics is down the road from us.

Flood Pics

The comparison pics show the water level on different days of the flood.

Flood Comparison Pics

Last edited by Alfresco; Jan 18th 2011 at 12:16 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.