My dull update thread

Old Oct 26th 2010, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alfresco's Blog Update

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
So, would you????
Well if things get desperate yeah. Have signed up for year lease on this rental. Thatis the big issue. Don't think the estate agent would try and find new tenants quickly.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Well if things get desperate yeah. Have signed up for year lease on this rental. Thatis the big issue. Don't think the estate agent would try and find new tenants quickly.
Oh that is a bugger for sure!
Isn't there big demand for rentals in Bris though?
Is your wife job hunting too?

Have you tried approaching companies directly?
Old Oct 27th 2010, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that is a bugger for sure!
Isn't there big demand for rentals in Bris though?
Is your wife job hunting too?

Have you tried approaching companies directly?
Yeah I think there is. It would be simpler if one of us at least cracks it soon.

We're both busy hunting. It will take time as I have read frequently on here.

Appraoching both agencies and companies. It was the same in the UK. we'll get there I'm sure.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice

Yeah I think there is. It would be simpler if one of us at least cracks it soon.

Appraoching both agencies and companies. It was the same in the UK. we'll get there I'm sure.
Here's hoping something comes up for you here soon - not that Sydney is that bad ( hubby was there for 4 months/ us 2 months). We had friends recently in the same boat as you - they wanted to settle here but got job offers in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth and New Zealand. They opted for New Zealand in the end. They were lucky that they hadn't make any commitments here and were able to move quickly.

Hubby loved your photos - we visited Lone Pine last april on our validation trip the kids really enjoyed it.

Anyway here's wishing you some Irish luck
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Poitin
Here's hoping something comes up for you here soon - not that Sydney is that bad ( hubby was there for 4 months/ us 2 months). We had friends recently in the same boat as you - they wanted to settle here but got job offers in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth and New Zealand. They opted for New Zealand in the end. They were lucky that they hadn't make any commitments here and were able to move quickly.

Hubby loved your photos - we visited Lone Pine last april on our validation trip the kids really enjoyed it.

Anyway here's wishing you some Irish luck

Thank you for the kind words and Irish luck.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:14 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

I may be a bit senile, you've probably already written about it but how come you chose Brisbane over the other main cities?

Good luck with the job hunting/settling in.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by expatasia
I may be a bit senile, you've probably already written about it but how come you chose Brisbane over the other main cities?

Good luck with the job hunting/settling in.
Weather mostly. It was gonna be Perth orignally, but that gets cold and hot.

If push comes to shove, we have to re-evaluate.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you will
I'll keep sending the karma as & when I can!
What does Mrs Alf do then?
Old Oct 27th 2010, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm sure you will
I'll keep sending the karma as & when I can!
What does Mrs Alf do then?

No worries. Thanks and I hope you get better soon.

She does .NET progamming, but is working half time for her UK company still.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No worries. Thanks and I hope you get better soon.

She does .NET progamming, but is working half time for her UK company still.
OK, have no idea what that is but assume you are both computer geeks!

At least she is working part-time already
Old Oct 27th 2010, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK, have no idea what that is but assume you are both computer geeks!

At least she is working part-time already
Yep, Computer creeks is probably accurate.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yep - the pics are fantastic - had a browse this afternoon! Good luck with a job soon - have everything crossed for you
Old Oct 27th 2010, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Yep - the pics are fantastic - had a browse this afternoon! Good luck with a job soon - have everything crossed for you
Thanks. Keeping my chin up.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 10:24 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by myrtle1
What Myrtle said
Old Oct 30th 2010, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kapri
What Myrtle said
Thanks. Hope something comes up before Christmas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.