Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Just wanted to say........

Just wanted to say........

Old Sep 5th 2010, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just wanted to say........

That life in Australia is bl**dy awesome!!
It just gets better and better and better!
Soz to the folk who messaged me (in February) but havent been on here in ages! Life has been tooooooo busy having fun.
There is never a dull moment in our lives and only downfall is there are not enough weekends in the year to do what we need/want to do.
Our new Aussie friends have made us more than welcome in their lives, we are almost part of the family to many.
Just wanted to pop in here and catch up with some.
Buzzy...if you're about....we will be in Melbourne in Oct for a little break.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 10:43 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Just wanted to say........

Originally Posted by Rascal
I'm about! I'm about!

Where are you staying and when and all?

BB
Old Sep 7th 2010, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just wanted to say........

Originally Posted by Rascal
That life in Australia is bl**dy awesome!!
It just gets better and better and better!
Soz to the folk who messaged me (in February) but havent been on here in ages! Life has been tooooooo busy having fun.
There is never a dull moment in our lives and only downfall is there are not enough weekends in the year to do what we need/want to do.
Our new Aussie friends have made us more than welcome in their lives, we are almost part of the family to many.
Just wanted to pop in here and catch up with some.

Excellent news. Glad you're enjoying it so much.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just wanted to say........

Thanks, love it here, feel more at home here than ever did anywhere else including UK! Think I must have been a Aussie in a past life..lol
Buzzy.
Fly out on Sat 9th and staying at Jasper Hotel near the Vic market.
Just having a weekend there for my birthday treat spend lots
But plan a Xmas break there with all the family maybe?
Plan to meet up with a few people we met at the Gold Coast in June on a workshop we did there.
Plan is to eat and drink on the Sat night??
I'll PM you my mobile number so you can text near the time?