The Jordan Update !!

Old May 8th 2007, 6:49 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Jordan Update !!

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Yes it's true we are finding it a bit hard. The honeymoon period is over. The good news is my husband has found a job which he likes and bringing in a ok income, and the ducks have stopped crapping around the pool. I'm just taking it one day at a time, it makes me feel better that way. When i start thinking of it long term that's when i start panicking. That's when i start thinking of the security side. I'm just looking at it as a long holiday at the mo, and giving our self no time limit or date when we are going home.

Thank you for all the kind Pm's.

From a happier Stacey
I truely hope you find what you are looking for....some it takes just a wee while and others just need to search a bit more.

Good luck with hubbies job......the start of thing to come hey !!!
Old May 8th 2007, 3:20 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it's true we are finding it a bit hard. The honeymoon period is over. The good news is my husband has found a job which he likes and bringing in a ok income, and the ducks have stopped crapping around the pool. I'm just taking it one day at a time, it makes me feel better that way. When i start thinking of it long term that's when i start panicking. That's when i start thinking of the security side. I'm just looking at it as a long holiday at the mo, and giving our self no time limit or date when we are going home.

Thank you for all the kind Pm's.

From a happier Stacey

Keep your chin up Stacey, think taking it one day at a time is the best policy Keep us posted C x
Old May 26th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Well husband's been taken on permanently now, which is a big weight lifted off our shoulders. Kids and husband loving it here, me i just take it one day at a time still. It's coming up to 6 months that we have been here, can't believe where the time has gone. Found it funny today sorting out all our English summer clothes ready to wear, it's getting cold here. Kids in and out the pool so quick moaning there cold at 24 degrees . In 6 months my daughters swimming has improved so much, I'm ashamed to say she's better than me My 8 year old son loves his rugby and my little one has got 6 new teeth. My husband cooked his first sausages on the barbie last week without burning them. We have 3 goldfish. Bethany, Billy and fish. The ducks no longer crap around the pool and i have lost half a stone.

I'll keep you updated

Stacey
Old May 26th 2007, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Well husband's been taken on permanently now, which is a big weight lifted off our shoulders. Kids and husband loving it here, me i just take it one day at a time still. It's coming up to 6 months that we have been here, can't believe where the time has gone. Found it funny today sorting out all our English summer clothes ready to wear, it's getting cold here. Kids in and out the pool so quick moaning there cold at 24 degrees . In 6 months my daughters swimming has improved so much, I'm ashamed to say she's better than me My 8 year old son loves his rugby and my little one has got 6 new teeth. My husband cooked his first sausages on the barbie last week without burning them. We have 3 goldfish. Bethany, Billy and fish. The ducks no longer crap around the pool and i have lost half a stone.

I'll keep you updated

Stacey
Stacey, you sound SO much happier much more positive, I hope everything continues to work out for you well done for losing weight too

N.
Old May 26th 2007, 6:43 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds so much more positive than before
J x
Old May 26th 2007, 7:57 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

I'll keep you updated

Stacey
Hi Stacey...good to hear from you again and that things are looking a bit rosier
We should be out there before July so will have to arrange to meet for that barbie especially as Jordan has learned not to burn the snags anymore!!!!!
C x
Old May 28th 2007, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Hi Stacey...good to hear from you again and that things are looking a bit rosier
We should be out there before July so will have to arrange to meet for that barbie especially as Jordan has learned not to burn the snags anymore!!!!!
C x
Looking forward to it

Stacey xx
Old May 28th 2007, 1:58 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I'll keep you updated

Stacey
There's no doubt that lack of work and worrying about where the rent/mortgage is going to come from really compounds the feelings of isolation you get when you move to a new country. Really pleased things are going better for you now - particularly with regard the ducks.
Old May 28th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Smile Re: The Jordan Update !!

Hi stacey what did you take with you we are hoping to get to cairns and I wasnt sure whether to sell up and start fresh or get a container glad you are settling and its working out for you and your family Trudi
Old May 28th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi stacey what did you take with you we are hoping to get to cairns and I wasnt sure whether to sell up and start fresh or get a container glad you are settling and its working out for you and your family Trudi
We sold up and brought most things with us, and I'm glad we did. Got rid of a few things before we left, did a car boot got rid of old toys, lawn mower etc. Really wished i had brought my tumble dryer and electric blanket, starting to get cold

Stacey xx