It's a hard life ...

Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of
Default It's a hard life ...

Have been here now on the gold coast for 8 months (me, husband and daughter almost 17).. and still loving every minute of it.
Settled in our own house in Robina, for the last 3 months.
Saturday and Sunday we drove 10 mins down to Burleigh Beach and had breakfast at the beach, then spent some time swimming and sunning ourselves... Really glad that we chose this part of the world to make our new home.. to all those waiting to come over, you won't be dissapointed..
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: It's a hard life ...

GREAT TO HEAR YOUR SETTLED AND ENJOYING AUSTRALIA, WE HOPE TO BE OUT THERE AUG-DEC TIME AND ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DIFFERENT LIFESTYLE, MAY YOUR HAPPINESS CONTINUE FOREVER
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

simonbilly71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sa2uk2oz
Have been here now on the gold coast for 8 months (me, husband and daughter almost 17).. and still loving every minute of it.
Saturday and Sunday we drove 10 mins down to Burleigh Beach and had breakfast at the beach, then spent some time swimming and sunning ourselves... Really glad that we chose this part of the world to make our new home.. to all those waiting to come over, you won't be dissapointed..
nice to hear its all working out for you all
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:57 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

ooooh, that sounds so nice, just what the doctor ordered
best of luck with the next 8 months
bec
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:43 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sa2uk2oz
OOOhhh we were at Burleigh beach (north) having brekky on Sunday morning too!!! C x
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:19 am
Im here to help :)

Location: Flying to the Gold Coast 3rd July to live the dream - woo hoo!!!!!!!!
jutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiels
OOOhhh we were at Burleigh beach (north) having brekky on Sunday morning too!!! C x
Ok, you are all making me jealous, myself and OH have another 75 days until we leave the UK!! grrrrrrr
C - I heavent heard from you in ages ?? How's the house going ? x