Hi all

Old May 2nd 2008, 11:35 pm
missing home a bit

waynefosterblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi all

Hi all and how are you all going?
I have been here now for three week's and have moved from NEWCASTLE-UPON-TYNE, but was born and rasied in London and i must say i love it here so far but must admit i miss walking to my local and having a cool pint of John Smiths but V.B is just as good.
I noticed when i got here it was the start of the worse weather New South Wales had had for 25 year's which i must say was a great start to my new life lol. I hope to meet some great mate's here and esp any Manchester city surpporters lol.

Hope to talk to you all soon.
Stay safe and well and remember.....There's no place like home.
Old May 4th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hi all

Well glad to hear you are enjoying yourself and settling in. Long may it continue and good luck.
Old May 5th 2008, 2:16 am
missing home a bit

waynefosterblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maisey
Well glad to hear you are enjoying yourself and settling in. Long may it continue and good luck.
Thanks Maisey, i'm enjoying it here so much but have to go back to the U.K on July 9th then come back again. Have to do that for a year i have been told. Can only stay for 3 months at a time which is not good.
Old May 5th 2008, 2:36 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waynefosterblue
I noticed when i got here it was the start of the worse weather New South Wales had had for 25 year's which i must say was a great start to my new life lol. I hope to meet some great mate's here and esp any Manchester city surpporters lol.

Hope to talk to you all soon.
Stay safe and well and remember.....There's no place like home.
The whole year's been a complete right-off in terms of weather. Fingers crossed for the next one.