First weeks in Cairns

Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First weeks in Cairns

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Hi everyone
Its on

Cairns meet up

Saturday 22nd March
Red Beret in Redlynch (undercover area round the back, restaurant/bar with game stations and play area for younger kids)
From 4pm onwards

I will try to book a few tables, not sure how many are gonna turn up so wont be easy! I know there are a few definates though so will work from that.

Feel free to join us lot as its gonna be loads of fun

Have a nice weekend
Might cya some of ya soon
That's good as Pollyana has organised her own little do: "Weeks beginning March 31st and May 19th look dangerous at present"
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
That's good as Pollyana has organised her own little do: "Weeks beginning March 31st and May 19th look dangerous at present"
Great How many more shall I put on the list then? (re booking tables)

Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Great How many more shall I put on the list then? (re booking tables)

Errr, not really.

It will be a house call as Polyanna was talking about a major atmospheric event along the lines (I think?) of:

Cat 1/Cat 2 = party
Cat 3 = stay at home
Cat 4 / Cat 5 = head west

WW
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Errr, not really.

It will be a house call as Polyanna was talking about a major atmospheric event along the lines (I think?) of:

Cat 1/Cat 2 = party
Cat 3 = stay at home
Cat 4 / Cat 5 = head west

WW

Errr, not realy - I was only taking the piss WW we knew you wouldn't come anyway

As for Cat 1/2/3/4/5 you dont need an excuse not to come do you The infamous WW - witty, charming, cryptic and obtuse but we still love ya - keep'em coming

Enjoy your weekend - the sun is shining today and we are off to a m8's for BBQ - nice one, me not doing the cooking for a change I wont know what to do with meself

Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Errr, not realy - I was only taking the piss WW we knew you wouldn't come anyway

As for Cat 1/2/3/4/5 you dont need an excuse not to come do you The infamous WW - witty, charming, cryptic and obtuse but we still love ya - keep'em coming

Enjoy your weekend - the sun is shining today and we are off to a m8's for BBQ - nice one, me not doing the cooking for a change I wont know what to do with meself

FNQ
Warm
Sunny
Not cooking.

Hmmm need instructions to open a bottle or 2?

WW
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

FNQ
Warm
Sunny
Not cooking.

Hmmm need instructions to open a bottle or 2?

WW

I volunteered to be the driver m8 - next time they can come round to ours
Old Mar 8th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

I volunteered to be the driver m8 - next time they can come round to ours

Far too soft!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Far too soft!!

I know Liz - what can I say Thing is Bix can drink and drink and drink and not really feel it whereas me, well lets just say I'm cheap to take out

We had a brill time with our friends - they are renting a lovely new luxury apartment at Triniity Beach so after the BBQ we walked along the beach, had a drink in the lounge bar at the Tavern - it was well good and great compamy ta boot

Cya soon we hope
Gill
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

I know Liz - what can I say Thing is Bix can drink and drink and drink and not really feel it whereas me, well lets just say I'm cheap to take out

We had a brill time with our friends - they are renting a lovely new luxury apartment at Triniity Beach so after the BBQ we walked along the beach, had a drink in the lounge bar at the Tavern - it was well good and great compamy ta boot

Cya soon we hope
Gill

Sounds lovely..Trinity beach is whee we want to live..are there some nice bars/cafes along the esplanade??
Lizx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:56 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.......bit of news for you.........we won't be coming to Cairns now.
Going to Tas instead, got a fab job offer there.
Too many snake stories recently in the paper............plus Rich worried us a bit with CEC company slowing things down work wise.
Beth x x
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:01 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Sounds lovely..Trinity beach is whee we want to live..are there some nice bars/cafes along the esplanade??
Lizx
If you're coming soon and want a fab place to live the house where we lived is available, we only moved because it was too far from kids school...

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&tm=1205052934

I loved that house
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:03 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi all.......bit of news for you.........we won't be coming to Cairns now.
Going to Tas instead, got a fab job offer there.
Too many snake stories recently in the paper............plus Rich worried us a bit with CEC company slowing things down work wise.
Beth x x
That's a shame Beth
Hope you like Tassy
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:05 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
That's a shame Beth
Hope you like Tassy
Thanks......it's been one of the hardest decisions we've had to make
Beth x x
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
If you're coming soon and want a fab place to live the house where we lived is available, we only moved because it was too far from kids school...

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&tm=1205052934

I loved that house
Looks really nice but think I need to find a house for when dog comes out..if it was available for 3 months at same price then I would consider it short term!! Shame..hope to be there beginning April if all goes to plan!
Lizx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thanks......it's been one of the hardest decisions we've had to make
Beth x x

Can't believe it..what a shame..was looking forward to meeting you!!
Bit colder in Taz compard to Cairns..sure snakes wouldn't have been a problem unless you lived up in hills near Rainforest etc....good luck and keep us posted. Was it better than the job offer in Cairns?
Lizx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.