First weeks in Cairns

Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First weeks in Cairns

Originally Posted by youngy73
you wont get anywhere north at the moment. the road is closed at mcleods creek north of mt carbine
I came back from Collinsville last night. The road near Ayr had water over it not long after I passed through.

Giru was just a swamp.

The new road at Tully was being tested with all the water around it.

And now there is a deepening low off the coast.

Just in time for Pollyana to return.

WW
Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Now now you two........play nice!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:24 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

oi you lot........play nicely on my thread please.....this is a place of peace and tranquility

Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Bamaga mate, they dont know where it is

WW
Yep, sounds good.
I can get one of our barges to drop us off
Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:30 am

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Yep, sounds good.
I can get one of our barges to drop us off
Hi Bix how are you, we are living just down the road from you now on Intake Road, have to all get together at the red beret one night!

Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:02 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Hi Bix how are you, we are living just down the road from you now on Intake Road, have to all get together at the red beret one night!

Good thanks Karen.
Just had vistors from UK who departed yesterday.

Excellent idea
Haven't tried it yet although I've dropped the son off there a few times.
Me and Gill have been saying it's time we did.

How are the girls getting on at the school ?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:06 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

thursday is a good day
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

thursday is a good day
Is that one of their "special" evenings ?
Don't want any shocks
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:15 am

thursday is a good day
Nigel went their tonight!! been told it's tradies night and went along to do a bit of networking, came back a few hours later rather worse for wear with tales of topless ladies selling raffle tickets!...he's sleeping it off now!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Good thanks Karen.
Just had vistors from UK who departed yesterday.

Excellent idea
Haven't tried it yet although I've dropped the son off there a few times.
Me and Gill have been saying it's time we did.

How are the girls getting on at the school ?
they have a courtesy bus too, so no need to drive !!

girls are liking school about as much as kids do...never want to go but once they're there they are fine, making friends and having sleepovers etc I'm pleased that they seem to have settled very well
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Nigel went their tonight!! been told it's tradies night and went along to do a bit of networking, came back a few hours later rather worse for wear with tales of topless ladies selling raffle tickets!...he's sleeping it off now!
That's what I was wondering about.
Think there's also a stripper night.....and not wallpaper.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by Bix
That's what I was wondering about.
Think there's also a stripper night.....and not wallpaper.
Yes and wednesdays is 'toss the boss' night, we've yet to find out what that involves!
we've been there a couple of times for food and been quite impressed, I like it
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:33 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes and wednesdays is 'toss the boss' night, we've yet to find out what that involves!
Not sure I want to know
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by wardy2
Not sure I want to know
Oh yes you do

It's where every time you buy a round they toss a coin to see if you pay or not. If you're lucky you get peed for nowt
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
No time to laugh WW. She's almost on her way.

Reckon we should leg it to Cooktown ?

Yeh, be scared, coming to invade your BBQ and ask you so many questions about Cairns you will wish you had legged it to Cooktown!! Looking forward to meeting you and Bix da Boss...talking of bosses..looks like mine may follow only a few weeks later...thats my couple of months of peace and quiet and freedom shattered!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.