Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

ey up folks, thought it time to i filled you in!!

ey up folks, thought it time to i filled you in!!

Old May 12th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ey up folks, thought it time to i filled you in!!

Originally Posted by possoms
hello me old mucker I'm fine ...well apart from been and bought some phones today got back and undid the box and its friggin empty

why have they shut brewsters?
Hi Kay,

Fancy buying an empty box

Hows it going?

Hi Sue
Old May 12th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hello ladies cant you sleep either kay?? found out today that my tenants renting the house in the uk have done a runner, took the fire surround, shelving, and left the place in the most disgusting mess!! am in a quandry?? dont know wether to sell or re rent? all the tax crap is getting to me and cos i dont feel too settled at the mo, am not 100% !

brewsters closed

nicky and dave, fab news, many many congratulations to you both.xxx
Old May 12th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hello ladies cant you sleep either kay?? found out today that my tenants renting the house in the uk have done a runner, took the fire surround, shelving, and left the place in the most disgusting mess!! am in a quandry?? dont know wether to sell or re rent? all the tax crap is getting to me and cos i dont feel too settled at the mo, am not 100% !

brewsters closed

Bloody hell!! What a nightmare not exactly what you need when you aren't feeling too great to start with

I hope things start picking up for you soon.

Tracey.x.
Old May 12th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Bloody hell!! What a nightmare not exactly what you need when you aren't feeling too great to start with

I hope things start picking up for you soon.

Tracey.x.
ta tracey, they better do hope you are keeping well
Old May 12th 2007, 5:14 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

brewsters closed

That is terrible am so sorry to hear that, we are going to rent ours out and that is our night mare

so sorry dont think you should rush into any decisions yet. wait till you feel a bit better (((((HUGS))))))
Old May 12th 2007, 10:27 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi Kay,

Fancy buying an empty box

Hows it going?

Hi Sue
Hi Tracey

LOL I know but the box was in a locked cabinet and felt heavy but turned out it was just the transformers etc

yeah its going great

whats happening with you mate have you booked your flights?

Kx
Old May 12th 2007, 10:32 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

brewsters closed

bloody hell Debs what a nightmare, what you going to do?

re sleep it was only 10.30 when I posted .... not quite got into the going to bed at the 8.30 lark yet
Old May 12th 2007, 11:38 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

ta tracey, they better do hope you are keeping well

lol ... yeah shes got us on a flying visit ... that'll stop any thoughts of coming back to sheff
Old May 13th 2007, 1:38 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Debbie, what a time you've had.....I really hope you have turned that corner and not tooo many bumps out there.

Take care

Ginny
Old May 14th 2007, 10:02 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

brewsters closed
Aww Debs, surely your luck must be about to change hun.

did you have someone managing the property for you? what a nightmare for you.

I'm feeling a bit left out....you girlies all having sheffield get together and I'm still stuck here!

Whats happened to brewster sue? is it shut for good or just refurbishment?

Jackie x
Old May 14th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Issie
I just wish i could grab you in my arms and give you a big deserving hug......god you have been through it, and Barry too , god bless him , he really must have thought he was going crazy.

Well i am glad things are looking up, take each day as it comes and be there for each other.

(((((((( hug ))))))))
You have been through it!!!!!!!!!! Sent you some Karma!! xxxxxx
Old May 14th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
You have been through it!!!!!!!!!! Sent you some Karma!! xxxxxx

thanks sandra, jac and all of you. feel better today, love it here today sod the house!! like i said, evil and past life spring to mind
Old May 14th 2007, 12:38 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

thanks sandra, jac and all of you. feel better today, love it here today sod the house!! like i said, evil and past life spring to mind
Sell it - just get rid, you will never want to live in it again. You could buy another investment one out here if you wanted and then you would be in a better position to keep an eye on it.

Just a thought - keep being positive, the only way is up
Old May 14th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=ub40fan;4778223]Sell it - just get rid, you will never want to live in it again. You could buy another investment one out here if you wanted and then you would be in a better position to keep an eye on it.

Just a thought - keep being positive, the only way is up [/QUO

hi shirl,

yup, thats what i'm gonna do, spend some on this house updating and then put a deposit on a house to invest.

hope youre keeping well
Old May 14th 2007, 2:07 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debbiemc;4778302]
Originally Posted by ub40fan
Sell it - just get rid, you will never want to live in it again. You could buy another investment one out here if you wanted and then you would be in a better position to keep an eye on it.

Just a thought - keep being positive, the only way is up [/QUO

hi shirl,

yup, thats what i'm gonna do, spend some on this house updating and then put a deposit on a house to invest.

hope youre keeping well
Happy as a pig in ................ well you know.

Remember Deb - Nil illegitami carborundum

Take care

xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.