Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Electrician and Nurse update 1 month in !!!!!!

Electrician and Nurse update 1 month in !!!!!!

Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Electrician and Nurse update 1 month in !!!!!!

Originally Posted by youngy73
stu wont mind. hes a good lad.
Originally Posted by stu:0
Erm... Stu does mind! With your history on here mate, mr thread stopper!

Better watch what i say or i may end up getting all the work in the roof tomorrow!!!
Nice to see you lads getting on so well
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

Hi Both. glad to hear everything is going well. We are currently going ahead with visas. T.R.A'S have just been accepted for my hubby (he is an electrician) and we are taking the next step including putting the house up for sale. Scary!!! but i know deep down that it is the right thing to do. I am a children,s nurse and need to find out the next step of sorting out what i need to do to work as a nurse in Oz, so would really appreciate any advice. We visited Brisbane in May/June time and fell in love with the place. We travelled only a bit from Noosa down to Surfers and done a few touristy things like Austrailia Zoo and MGM Studios. We have 2 children, girl 11, and boy 6 and they are excited about the move. Would love to keep in touch to see how you are settling and also for advice, cheers.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FHYLL
Hi Both. glad to hear everything is going well. We are currently going ahead with visas. T.R.A'S have just been accepted for my hubby (he is an electrician) and we are taking the next step including putting the house up for sale. Scary!!! but i know deep down that it is the right thing to do. I am a children,s nurse and need to find out the next step of sorting out what i need to do to work as a nurse in Oz, so would really appreciate any advice. We visited Brisbane in May/June time and fell in love with the place. We travelled only a bit from Noosa down to Surfers and done a few touristy things like Austrailia Zoo and MGM Studios. We have 2 children, girl 11, and boy 6 and they are excited about the move. Would love to keep in touch to see how you are settling and also for advice, cheers.
Hi we are moving to Cairns in January Im a childrens nurse too,PM me and I can tell you what I know thanks Trudi
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi Stu, how did you like Cape Trib hope you had a good time
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the great post. Just shows that hard work and perseverance pay off!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:08 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by somme
Hi Stu, how did you like Cape Trib hope you had a good time
Had a great time! Did the horse riding on the beach and into the rainforest, also went sea kayaking as the sun went down! Great stuff!
Never managed to pop into pk's so never caught up with your daughter. Think youngy is off up there next week so he may get chance!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stu:0
Had a great time! Did the horse riding on the beach and into the rainforest, also went sea kayaking as the sun went down! Great stuff!
Never managed to pop into pk's so never caught up with your daughter. Think youngy is off up there next week so he may get chance!
So it's as good as she says it is, Jodie went to the reef yesterday she said it was awsome.

Doing a reccie trip in December as house won't sell and have not got enough funds to stay as Dave has not got a job Is there much work in Cairns and would he find it easy to get a job there? Thanks Stu