Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!!

Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!!

Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of
Post Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Been in Springfield Lakes for 4 months now and absolutely loving it here. My two kids are really settled and enjoying school and making lots of new friends. Took trips to the Gold Coast, Bribie Island and Manly which were all fantastic places, kids really enjoyed Bribie Island - the beach there was amazing and my husband tried to catch some fish but no joy!!!. Have only had 1 down day where I was missing home just a little bit but other than that we all feel very settled here. Next step for me is looking for a job so that will be fun (not).

Seeya

Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Reid Family
Hi everyone,

Been in Springfield Lakes for 4 months now and absolutely loving it here. My two kids are really settled and enjoying school and making lots of new friends. Took trips to the Gold Coast, Bribie Island and Manly which were all fantastic places, kids really enjoyed Bribie Island - the beach there was amazing and my husband tried to catch some fish but no joy!!!. Have only had 1 down day where I was missing home just a little bit but other than that we all feel very settled here. Next step for me is looking for a job so that will be fun (not).

Seeya

Great to hear you are enjoying your new life, all the best for the next four months.

Debbie
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:02 am
Just Joined

kathkim is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!!

good luck with job hunting .Im in Brisbane too been here a long time I am sure you are missing home.I was dreadful but it will pass
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Glad to hear you are settling and the kids are enjoying school good luck with the job hunting and hears to the next 4 months
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:53 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Glad you have settled, the kids always seem to find lots of friends
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck finding a job.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

all the best with your new life.. & good luck with finding a job
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi glad to hear you have settled into life in Oz. Good luck with the job hunting and all the best for whatever comes next.

Donna & Neil
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Reid Family
Hi everyone,

Seeya

Really pleased you're all enjoying it

xxx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi great to hear that its all good so far

good luck with the job hunt