British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Update Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/)
-   -   Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/been-here-4-months-loving-483508/)

The Reid Family Sep 25th 2007 8:56 pm

Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Been in Springfield Lakes for 4 months now and absolutely loving it here. My two kids are really settled and enjoying school and making lots of new friends. Took trips to the Gold Coast, Bribie Island and Manly which were all fantastic places, kids really enjoyed Bribie Island - the beach there was amazing and my husband tried to catch some fish but no joy!!!. Have only had 1 down day where I was missing home just a little bit but other than that we all feel very settled here. Next step for me is looking for a job so that will be fun (not).

Seeya

:p

brissydeb Sep 25th 2007 11:29 pm

Re: Been here 4 months and loving it!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Reid Family (Post 5354314)
Hi everyone,

Been in Springfield Lakes for 4 months now and absolutely loving it here. My two kids are really settled and enjoying school and making lots of new friends. Took trips to the Gold Coast, Bribie Island and Manly which were all fantastic places, kids really enjoyed Bribie Island - the beach there was amazing and my husband tried to catch some fish but no joy!!!. Have only had 1 down day where I was missing home just a little bit but other than that we all feel very settled here. Next step for me is looking for a job so that will be fun (not).

Seeya

Great to hear you are enjoying your new life, all the best for the next four months.:thumbsup:

Debbie

kathkim Sep 26th 2007 2:02 am

good luck with job hunting .Im in Brisbane too been here a long time I am sure you are missing home.I was dreadful but it will pass

mad city fan Sep 26th 2007 8:14 am

Glad to hear you are settling and the kids are enjoying school good luck with the job hunting and hears to the next 4 months :thumbsup:

Little miss reub Sep 26th 2007 8:53 am

Glad you have settled, the kids always seem to find lots of friends:thumbsup:

Fly Away Sep 27th 2007 7:53 am

Good luck finding a job. :thumbsup:

hairart Oct 1st 2007 11:04 am

all the best with your new life.. & good luck with finding a job:thumbup:

Donna&Neil Oct 1st 2007 12:59 pm

Hi glad to hear you have settled into life in Oz. Good luck with the job hunting and all the best for whatever comes next.

Donna & Neil :thumbsup:

sammyg Oct 2nd 2007 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by The Reid Family (Post 5354314)
Hi everyone,

Seeya

Really pleased you're all enjoying it:thumbup:

xxx

asher Oct 3rd 2007 12:06 am

Hi great to hear that its all good so far

good luck with the job hunt :D