Abergas still in Oz

Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Abergas still in Oz

Hi
Don't know if anyone remembers us, we have been in Oz now for almost 5 years. Time flys..!!! Still worry about my oldest (19), he's not that happy here, especially as his best mate has just moved to the Northern Terriotories. So he's very much on his own again!!!
Someone hit the nail on the head the other day when asked if they were happy here, the reply was 'Im happy to be here but I seem to be unhappy alot of the time' kind of makes sense, it took me awhile to think about it, but I guess thats how I feel too. It really is a good lifestyle, much more relaxed we are as a family. still worry to much about the kids, but guess thats being a mother!! If I could just get my eldest happy, it would be the icing on the cake!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abergas still in Oz

Originally Posted by abergas
Hi
Don't know if anyone remembers us, we have been in Oz now for almost 5 years. Time flys..!!! Still worry about my oldest (19), he's not that happy here, especially as his best mate has just moved to the Northern Terriotories. So he's very much on his own again!!!
Someone hit the nail on the head the other day when asked if they were happy here, the reply was 'Im happy to be here but I seem to be unhappy alot of the time' kind of makes sense, it took me awhile to think about it, but I guess thats how I feel too. It really is a good lifestyle, much more relaxed we are as a family. still worry to much about the kids, but guess thats being a mother!! If I could just get my eldest happy, it would be the icing on the cake!
Sorry i dont remember you but thought i would say hello!

S-j x
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

"Hello" How long have you been in Oz?

I heard from friends today, that a group of teens got together on Monday or Tuesday night this week at Rockingham Foreshore from this site, Im hoping to get my son to the next one. Who can he contact? Any help appreciated.
thanks
Yve
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:55 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Abergas, there's a blast from the bast! God to hear from you.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:36 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

blimey ... hello yve!!!

Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Funny how some usernames stick in your brain
Old Feb 15th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Guys
How are you all doing?

I just need some good teens on here to help my son get bit more of a life. Then I will be happy!!

cheers Yve