British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Update Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/)
-   -   Abergas still in Oz (https://britishexpats.com/forum/update-forum-107/abergas-still-oz-513889/)

abergas Feb 12th 2008 8:25 pm

Abergas still in Oz

Hi
Don't know if anyone remembers us, we have been in Oz now for almost 5 years. Time flys..!!! Still worry about my oldest (19), he's not that happy here, especially as his best mate has just moved to the Northern Terriotories. So he's very much on his own again!!!
Someone hit the nail on the head the other day when asked if they were happy here, the reply was 'Im happy to be here but I seem to be unhappy alot of the time' kind of makes sense, it took me awhile to think about it, but I guess thats how I feel too. It really is a good lifestyle, much more relaxed we are as a family. still worry to much about the kids, but guess thats being a mother!! If I could just get my eldest happy, it would be the icing on the cake!:unsure:

s-jmelbournewannabe Feb 13th 2008 2:26 pm

Re: Abergas still in Oz

Originally Posted by abergas (Post 5923613)
Hi
Don't know if anyone remembers us, we have been in Oz now for almost 5 years. Time flys..!!! Still worry about my oldest (19), he's not that happy here, especially as his best mate has just moved to the Northern Terriotories. So he's very much on his own again!!!
Someone hit the nail on the head the other day when asked if they were happy here, the reply was 'Im happy to be here but I seem to be unhappy alot of the time' kind of makes sense, it took me awhile to think about it, but I guess thats how I feel too. It really is a good lifestyle, much more relaxed we are as a family. still worry to much about the kids, but guess thats being a mother!! If I could just get my eldest happy, it would be the icing on the cake!:unsure:

Sorry i dont remember you but thought i would say hello!

S-j x

abergas Feb 13th 2008 9:37 pm

"Hello" How long have you been in Oz?

I heard from friends today, that a group of teens got together on Monday or Tuesday night this week at Rockingham Foreshore from this site, Im hoping to get my son to the next one. Who can he contact? Any help appreciated.:thumbup:
thanks
Yve

renth Feb 13th 2008 9:55 pm

Abergas, there's a blast from the bast! God to hear from you.

tiredwithtwins Feb 14th 2008 9:36 pm

blimey ... hello yve!!!

:thumbup:

moneypenny20 Feb 15th 2008 6:58 am

Welcome back :D Funny how some usernames stick in your brain :thumbsup:

abergas Feb 15th 2008 9:56 am

Hi Guys
How are you all doing?

I just need some good teens on here to help my son get bit more of a life. Then I will be happy!!

:thumbsup:cheers Yve