5 YEARS

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

barry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nice
Default 5 YEARS

Hi Everybody

Post less and less these days but always try and give an 'annual' update. Just done 5 years !!

Living (still) on the Woy Woy Peninsula ( Central Coast ). I now work for DHL in Sydney and Carol works for an International Logistics company also in Sydney. Cassandra ( Daughter now 18 ) is just finishing her HSC Exams. She has been back to Europe with the school earlier this year ( Paris Rome Venice etc). We have not been back to the UK since arriving here.

Became Australian citizens in last year.

Purchased another property in Woy Woy in June and now live there. We have 3 rental properties plus this latest house.

Still a great life here for us and very happy where we are at in life now ( would not have ever achieved what we have here in Australia so far back in UK ) so no regrets. Still have to work hard for it though guys !!

Good luck to all recent arrivals and to those just waiting to get over here ( depite the gloom in the world at the moment

Feel free to contact us with any questions at all. All will be answered

Barry and Carol and Cassie
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 YEARS

Originally Posted by barry&carol
Hi Everybody

Post less and less these days but always try and give an 'annual' update. Just done 5 years !!
Not jail, I hope!

Originally Posted by barry&carol
Living (still) on the Woy Woy Peninsula ( Central Coast ). I now work for DHL in Sydney and Carol works for an International Logistics company also in Sydney. Cassandra ( Daughter now 18 ) is just finishing her HSC Exams. She has been back to Europe with the school earlier this year ( Paris Rome Venice etc). We have not been back to the UK since arriving here.

Became Australian citizens in last year.

Purchased another property in Woy Woy in June and now live there. We have 3 rental properties plus this latest house.

Still a great life here for us and very happy where we are at in life now ( would not have ever achieved what we have here in Australia so far back in UK ) so no regrets. Still have to work hard for it though guys !!

Good luck to all recent arrivals and to those just waiting to get over here ( depite the gloom in the world at the moment

Feel free to contact us with any questions at all. All will be answered

Barry and Carol and Cassie
I remember you guys, my family are in Terrigal. Cheers B
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 YEARS

Its funny. i have just posted a photo of you guys in the barbie section and here you are
so happy to hear things have worked out, but i dont think it was ever in doubt lol

good luck guys

soapy