Perth

Old Nov 8th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Perth

hi all
Well we arrived in Perth last Saturday after 2 days on the Indian Pacific from Adelaide. We have secured a lovely rental in a realy nice suburb , Woodvale. Poblem is our stuff won;t be arriving till Tuesday cause of a cock up with the removal company but thats a different story.
We went to Kings Park last week to watch the red bull air show. I must admit that Perth is beautifull. I loved Adelaide but not much opportunity fo work for me. I have been told there's heaps more work here so here's hoping.
Can'y wait to move into our own place. John's brother has been great letting us stay here but with 4 adults and 2 kids in a 2 bed apartment it's a bit over crowded.
Anyway, will leave it there till i get m own pc up and running next week.
Jackie
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth

Originally Posted by jwood
hi all
Well we arrived in Perth last Saturday after 2 days on the Indian Pacific from Adelaide. We have secured a lovely rental in a realy nice suburb , Woodvale. Poblem is our stuff won;t be arriving till Tuesday cause of a cock up with the removal company but thats a different story.
We went to Kings Park last week to watch the red bull air show. I must admit that Perth is beautifull. I loved Adelaide but not much opportunity fo work for me. I have been told there's heaps more work here so here's hoping.
Can'y wait to move into our own place. John's brother has been great letting us stay here but with 4 adults and 2 kids in a 2 bed apartment it's a bit over crowded.
Jackie

Hey honey,

Glad you arrived alright. Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back online properly
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

hi all
Jackie
Hey, Jackie. We did the same 18 months ago. Lots more work here for the old man and better pay for me. Give me a shout if you want to get together and reminice about Adelaide.

Oh, and don't forget the King's Park meetup this weekend!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:15 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

hi all
Well we arrived in Perth last Saturday after 2 days on the Indian Pacific from Adelaide.
Now that's a way to arrive. I'm not a train fan or anything, but there's something about the idea of doing that journey through the desert. On the other hand, I haven't tried sitting in the same chair for 2 days without a break.

Cheers
b
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:22 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Hey, Jackie. We did the same 18 months ago. Lots more work here for the old man and better pay for me. Give me a shout if you want to get together and reminice about Adelaide.

Oh, and don't forget the King's Park meetup this weekend!
I was going to go the meet and bring Rocky to meet Moose but you cant take dogs on the train here.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:45 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I was going to go the meet and bring Rocky to meet Moose but you cant take dogs on the train here.
Moose just had his testicles removed so he's not going out this weekend.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:17 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

I think that's going at the top of the list of Posts I Now Wish I Hadn't Read. And it didn't even mention ticks.

Cheers
b (typing with legs crossed)
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:32 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, Rocky has just got over a post op infection from having his removed - he is finishing up his antibiotics.

He lost his last two puppy teeth yesterday - his mouth is rather sore
Old Nov 13th 2008, 4:57 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by benlast
I think that's going at the top of the list of Posts I Now Wish I Hadn't Read. And it didn't even mention ticks.

Cheers
b (typing with legs crossed)
I told him that if he kept being silly and trying to put his teeth on me I would cut his balls off. He got silly, ran around the back yard and when I tried to catch him he nipped my arm. Next day he went in and had his testicles removed. That'll teach him, eh?

Moral of the story? Don't piss Dorothy off...She'll get you castrated.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

I told him that if he kept being silly and trying to put his teeth on me I would cut his balls off. He got silly, ran around the back yard and when I tried to catch him he nipped my arm. Next day he went in and had his testicles removed. That'll teach him, eh?

Moral of the story? Don't piss Dorothy off...She'll get you castrated.
note to hitchcock - never piss dorothy off -
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:52 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
note to hitchcock - never piss dorothy off -
We don't need to worry - we haven't got any balls (well not them kind anyway )

Will try and make the meet on Sunday, but we are at the Scottish Highland thingy in Armadale on Saturday, bus there and back so no driving, not sure what state I'll be in on Sunday
Old Nov 13th 2008, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hey honey,

Glad you arrived alright. Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back online properly
Hi Wendy,
just to let you know we are now back online, my phone number is the same as before. Hope you are keeping well and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Going to bed now so i'll be back tomorrow.
Jackie
Old Nov 13th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by benlast
Now that's a way to arrive. I'm not a train fan or anything, but there's something about the idea of doing that journey through the desert. On the other hand, I haven't tried sitting in the same chair for 2 days without a break.

Cheers
b
Well, it's a journey i won't be making again but in saying that, i flew from London to Adelaide with only a few hours break in Bancock and i'd never been on a plane before.
I suppose it's not too bad if you don't smoke but hours and hours without a fag can do your head in . lol.
I went to sleep with nothing but desert and woke up to see trees.
It was ok but i think i'd rather fly. lol
Jackie
Old Nov 14th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Ooouuucchhhh...................