Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

1yr, 3months, 1 house, 1 kitten,2 puppies and 102 acres!!

1yr, 3months, 1 house, 1 kitten,2 puppies and 102 acres!!

Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1yr, 3months, 1 house, 1 kitten,2 puppies and 102 acres!!

Originally Posted by ew502
its pretty steep in places, but hope to breed something, we just can't decide what. We wanted space and have it. Lots of mountain bike trails, great for horse riding, as we back onto state forest. But not so far out in the sticks, that we have to worry about becoming ferral!! We still have the 'wow' factor, even though its pretty neglected.
Hi
thats sounds great. i am being nosy again. do you have a job or are you aiming to have some kind of business with your land or will you just do something with it like breed something becasue you have the land and you can, therefore extra on top of your job. hope this makes sense.

I am hoping to move to victria and also want some land around me plus a house but to also work and to keep something not sure what yet as an extra but also to grow vegetables possibly. but maybe not as much land as what you have but like the idea of bike trails and horseriding. must be bliss.
Andrea
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

ew502 will become famous soon enoughew502 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Andromada
Hi
thats sounds great. i am being nosy again. do you have a job or are you aiming to have some kind of business with your land or will you just do something with it like breed something becasue you have the land and you can, therefore extra on top of your job. hope this makes sense.

I am hoping to move to victria and also want some land around me plus a house but to also work and to keep something not sure what yet as an extra but also to grow vegetables possibly. but maybe not as much land as what you have but like the idea of bike trails and horseriding. must be bliss.
Andrea
Hi again

Yep I work full time in health service, Hubby is a boilermaker by trade but doing the renno's fulltime at the moment. He will then go back to work part-time and hopefully I'll cut down my days in year or two. We want to make some money of the property, not really much point having so much if not, but it will never make an income, but should cover costs and a bit extra. I would reccommend it totally.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about

Hi there
its sounds lovely, i cant wait to get to oz next year. thats if the TRA comes back ok and then i can proceed. i have looked at houses in vic and there are some really nice houses with a bit of land, so i cant wait as i want to get a dog as well, garden and house too small here.
thanks again for getting back.
Andrea.

Originally Posted by ew502
Hi again

Yep I work full time in health service, Hubby is a boilermaker by trade but doing the renno's fulltime at the moment. He will then go back to work part-time and hopefully I'll cut down my days in year or two. We want to make some money of the property, not really much point having so much if not, but it will never make an income, but should cover costs and a bit extra. I would reccommend it totally.