1st year in perth

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 2:13 am
Just Joined

traceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to all
Default 1st year in perth

Hi all not been on here for so long i forgot password and have had to set up new user name lol.
Well we have just been here 1 year and have done so much, not as hard as i first thought it would be and i still miss my friends the most, we have had 2 rentals and have just bought our first house so really looking forward to finally making my home again with all my things finally out of boxes.
Hubby has had 5 jobs in a year but is now settled in a good job (hopefully) lol.
Kids settled in with no problems at school.
I have had 2 jobs but find employers are not mother friendly if you know what i mean they don't understand that when school shuts on wednesdays at 2.05pm they need to be picked up and it's not easy when you have no family here to help out, not that they did anyway but i always knew someone back home to lend a hand if needed.
I have just booked into college for a 15 week nail tech course so then i can work from home or go mobile something i could never afford to do or ever wanted to do back home.
So in a year we have done loads of tourist stuff, brought 2 boats, a house, and most importantly have had fun along the way with no regrets and no plans to go back.
Yes they do things differently in alot of ways but you learn to live with it and slowly adapt to there way of life, but we do more things as a family here than we ever did in the uk which is what we all wanted so were all happy.
So anyone reading this thats just starting the big break GO GO GO and best of luck to ya.
Tracey, Dean, Zoe, Jack.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st year in perth

glad its working out for you and your family

ps when you finish your course can i be one of your first clients?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:23 am
Just Joined

traceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
glad its working out for you and your family

ps when you finish your course can i be one of your first clients?

Thank you
Sure thing watch this space. x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

will hold you to it!!!!!

will i get discount as iam a fellow be?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:44 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceyella
Hi all not been on here for so long i forgot password and have had to set up new user name lol.
Well we have just been here 1 year and have done so much, not as hard as i first thought it would be and i still miss my friends the most, we have had 2 rentals and have just bought our first house so really looking forward to finally making my home again with all my things finally out of boxes.
Hubby has had 5 jobs in a year but is now settled in a good job (hopefully) lol.
Kids settled in with no problems at school.
I have had 2 jobs but find employers are not mother friendly if you know what i mean they don't understand that when school shuts on wednesdays at 2.05pm they need to be picked up and it's not easy when you have no family here to help out, not that they did anyway but i always knew someone back home to lend a hand if needed.
I have just booked into college for a 15 week nail tech course so then i can work from home or go mobile something i could never afford to do or ever wanted to do back home.
So in a year we have done loads of tourist stuff, brought 2 boats, a house, and most importantly have had fun along the way with no regrets and no plans to go back.
Yes they do things differently in alot of ways but you learn to live with it and slowly adapt to there way of life, but we do more things as a family here than we ever did in the uk which is what we all wanted so were all happy.
So anyone reading this thats just starting the big break GO GO GO and best of luck to ya.
Tracey, Dean, Zoe, Jack.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's great that it's working out for you - you're not supposed to enjoy life in Perth according to this website.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amazulu
It's great that it's working out for you - you're not supposed to enjoy life in Perth according to this website.
now thats very true if you believed everything you read!!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:45 am
Just Joined

will hold you to it!!!!!

will i get discount as iam a fellow be?
Sure you will if you come to me i'm sure we can cut a deal, lol
Oh also doing foot massage and pedicure fancy that 2 ?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by traceyella
Sure you will if you come to me i'm sure we can cut a deal, lol
Oh also doing foot massage and pedicure fancy that 2 ?
em ????????????????????? how can a girl say no???? to all that pampering!!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:29 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

I'm up for pedicure too!

Great it's all working out so well for you and your family.

BTW - could you please learn how to do silk wraps for nails? It's very hard to find folk who know how to do this now and it's so much nicer than acrylic.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
I'm up for pedicure too!

Great it's all working out so well for you and your family.

BTW - could you please learn how to do silk wraps for nails? It's very hard to find folk who know how to do this now and it's so much nicer than acrylic.
i am first in line!!!!!

wait in line lady
ps have you tried gel nails???
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:41 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

i am first in line!!!!!

wait in line lady
ps have you tried gel nails???
I grow my own!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I grow my own!
and and to you

you can have gel over yr own nails just makes them harder
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:45 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

and and to you

you can have gel over yr own nails just makes them harder
do you have to fill them in every now and again?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

do you have to fill them in every now and again?
every 3 weeks
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

swanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the rough

Glad your first year has been a good one, best of luck with your nail course!
I am a Nail tech/beautician and work from home/mobile here in the uk and really hope i can set up something similar in Australia (won't be competition - heading to NSW )....You have obviously done your research so assume there is a market out there? Is the whole Nail/beauty thing as big over there as it has been here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.