1 year in......

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1 year in......

OMG its one year!!!! Jezzz feels like the Sept 2007 thread was soooo long ago!!! Sounds like your doing great!!!

Hi to Sam too!!!!

We have been in Perth 7 weeks, loving every second. We are both working full time and I have lots of horsey clients who need their feet seeing too so all is good.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: 1 year in......

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
OMG its one year!!!! Jezzz feels like the Sept 2007 thread was soooo long ago!!! Sounds like your doing great!!!

Hi to Sam too!!!!

We have been in Perth 7 weeks, loving every second. We are both working full time and I have lots of horsey clients who need their feet seeing too so all is good.
Hi There

Good to hear from you, glad to hear everything is going well..

sharon