Wages for Truckers

Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

Originally Posted by marg-den
hi all just to change the tone a bit was wondering anyone know how much dental bills are in canada. are they the same in all area's alberta/bc/manitoba or do they differ on province just a rough idea will do not to the cent.

been too the dentist today for a filling £43-25 a check up is £15-90 in manchester uk anyway .also any idea how much prescription charges are in canada please ie hayfever drugs

and on that subject has any gone to canada with hayfever but have no symtoms there now. as this happens to me in uk but not when i go on hols to spain or france ok begining to waffle sorry

p.s excuse the spelling its not great miss spent youth playing football not going to school int hind sight great best product on the market by far trouble is you can't buy it grrrrrrrrr if only
Ref your hayfever:
Just be aware that Alberta/Sask and Manitoba are very large farming provinces and they grow two main crops which are spring wheat and canola (oilseed rape in the UK, the yellow flowers you see in the fields).
What this means in reality in that alot of the prairie towns can be very dusty with high pollen counts.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:22 am
Just Joined

marg-den is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Ref your hayfever:
Just be aware that Alberta/Sask and Manitoba are very large farming provinces and they grow two main crops which are spring wheat and canola (oilseed rape in the UK, the yellow flowers you see in the fields).
What this means in reality in that alot of the prairie towns can be very dusty with high pollen counts.
great info thanks big truck. any one else over there have hay fever in uk but not in west side of canada
Old Aug 26th 2007, 10:32 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marg-den
great info thanks big truck. any one else over there have hay fever in uk but not in west side of canada
I suffer with Asthma and Hayfever and allergic rhinisitus and am moving to Saskatchewan so give me 2 weeks and I'll let you know the effects and the cost of drugs.

Lorna
Old Aug 26th 2007, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

september is an unknown quantity at this point

big truck go away,we are not intrested in you're opinon in other word's f**K OFF
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:43 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by september
big truck go away,we are not intrested in you're opinon in other word's f**K OFF
i second the sentiment but there's no need for the bad language (however disguised) you just come down to his level
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:49 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by september
Please do not post such things on this forum. Either adhere to the site rules or you will no longer be welcome on this site.

This thread has had too many complaints. We have no problem with people having a difference of opinion but name calling and comments only made to provoke others are not allowed. If it continues this thread will be closed and the offenders will have their posting privileges removed.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:09 pm
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future
Default My H&R thread

The moderators (silencers) have deemed it fit to close the H&R thread, if anyone would like to help me try to get it reinstated please post views on my new thread, please help me.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:13 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My H&R thread

Please do us the courtsey of adhering to the site rules regarding moderator actions.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lyndon001
I wish to courtiously make it known that would like a moderator to read my posts and reconcider a previous judgement. If free speech is not aloud then please PM me and explain how one person can challenge the rulings of someone in charge, seeing as their reasons are for the good and benefit of other existing and future expats.

I am doing this for the right reasons.

I dont want to cause problems but to silence me you will have to ban me, but people will hear me one way or another.
I think you've more chance at winning the lottery than changing their unfair ruelling,let sleeping dogs lie,as unjust as it is.:curse: We've all survived worse,and fought to fight an other day.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:37 pm
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I think you've more chance at winning the lottery than changing their unfair ruelling,let sleeping dogs lie,as unjust as it is.:curse: We've all survived worse,and fought to fight an other day.
Sorry Gremmie, cant do that, bad desisions have been made for the wrong reasons.

That thread was documenting (amongst other things) my first few months going thru the move and working with H&R. A lot of people read it and want to see what i do so they know what to expect and if it workd, sorry mate i am not going to let people down, the system is wrong, can one man make a difference, maybe not but he will be heared.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Gremmie you might have more chance of winning the lottery but this is unfair,
we and i mean all of us have been guilty of trolling at some point but not in the way to make comments that would have just cause to close a major thead.
I peoplre dont like it dont read it go somewhere else is the obvious answer is it not,, same the television turn it off or watch something else.

LOAFY...

PS september no one has sworn the way you have in any of these theads like that, by which i mean open and not punctuated out which is fair game, please try not to ,,
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Filling the forum with unneeded threads won't help anybodies cause with the mods I fear.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Filling the forum with unneeded threads won't help anybodies cause with the mods I fear.
Hey thats as maybe but who are they to close a thread on a wim because we have a lot of heated discussions every now and again. I think even you can see that it is meant in a light hearted way.

If others dont want to read such ramblings then maybe they they should give us a truckers part where we can go and talk like truckers do.

LOAFY...
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by loafy
Hey thats as maybe but who are they to close a thread on a wim because we have a lot of heated discussions every now and again. I think even you can see that it is meant in a light hearted way.

If others dont want to read such ramblings then maybe they they should give us a truckers part where we can go and talk like truckers do.

LOAFY...
Totally agree,
But the fact that there are four "related" threads now started in relation to Lyndons original aint going to do us any favours with the mods,PM's direct to them would be better.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:36 pm
Banned

Totally agree,
But the fact that there are four "related" threads now started in relation to Lyndons original aint going to do us any favours with the mods,PM's direct to them would be better.

Im not doing favors, im trying to get my thread reinstated, and yes i am PMing Mods, if anyone would like to do it then please do, these people need to be told

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.