Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Truck drivers don't have 5 GCSE will have to do the GED to get AINP nomination.

Truck drivers don't have 5 GCSE will have to do the GED to get AINP nomination.

Old Mar 3rd 2013, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: Truck drivers don't have 5 GCSE will have to do the GED to get AINP nomination.

[QUOTE]http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...count=3/QUOTE]

Here ya go , Even if you speak English still gotta take the test
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truck drivers don't have 5 GCSE will have to do the GED to get AINP nomination.

aye ..IELTS General for PR....does ya for Citizenship ,,,well at the moment..
IELTS LS for Citizenship. well if you are under 54 .....lol..
jimmy.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

deerhunter74 is an unknown quantity at this point

what if you cant prove that you have had a high school education can you still sit the Exam 'what about other provinces do they have strict standards seems that the odds are relly stacked against the migrant in alberta
Old Mar 5th 2013, 9:53 am
Just Joined

trojanhorse1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,,,
is it possible to get some direct honest advice on trucking in canada..
i am 60 years of age but fit,been thinking of this experience for years.
however never had the money...i have 40 years experience in all terrains and temperatures,actually i love the cold weather...
i earn 30 to 35000 gbp a year in england....before tax,,,
per hour its around 10 gbp

im visiting vancouver in march,,,truthfully someone tell me my chances of obtaining work....i prefer long haul..

who are the decent companies to work for....who should i avoid...
where on arriving should i try first,,,job centres. truck stops? im there for 16 days......where are the most jobs,,,manitoba,saskatewan...
what can i realistically earn per week,how many hours...
i hear immigrants from all over like here in the uk are driving down rates...

finally,,,england now is not the place it was....surely a better way of life awaits in canada? im single... if not im doomed

any help is awaited and gratefully received,,but please no bullshit