soon to be on a plane

Old Jun 12th 2009, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default soon to be on a plane

well things have mooved really fast 23 of june is my flight still alot to do but at last getting rid of a lot of my junk. so i can get a little more organised.
well i finish up work on tue coming so il have a few days to run around like a headless chicken trying to think of anything i have forgotten.
anyway back to some more packing.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: soon to be on a plane

Well done mate!
Hope it all goes well for you, you should take that junk to the local car boot sale, in the current economic climate you'll make a few bob rather than just throwing it all in the bin!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spockil
well things have mooved really fast 23 of june is my flight still alot to do but at last getting rid of a lot of my junk. so i can get a little more organised.
well i finish up work on tue coming so il have a few days to run around like a headless chicken trying to think of anything i have forgotten.
anyway back to some more packing.
Good luck dude.

Couple of things I would do B4 leaving.

While in Canada If your going to be making transactions from your UK bank online or at an ATM get a letter off to the fraud department either via your local branch or directly. Make sure you tell them your going to Canada and will be making transactions. We went into the local branch and were assured all would be OK... Made a transaction and they froze the account.... until they had investigated the incident... even though we took steps to avoid this it still happened. Now I know they have a job to do but we did inform them... obviously the fraud dept act on a different system or bloody something.

Get your no claims discount letter ASAP it can save you a lot of money (if your thinking of getting a car that is).

Any Q's just ask.

Cheers n Good Luck Dave
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Yep
I have gad the same problem when I used a cheque, oh except my cheque was in Glasgow UK about 40 min drive from my house, and I told the bank 2 weeks before!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 6:56 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your move Mr Spockil.
I hope it all works out for you.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Good luck dude.

Couple of things I would do B4 leaving.

While in Canada If your going to be making transactions from your UK bank online or at an ATM get a letter off to the fraud department either via your local branch or directly. Make sure you tell them your going to Canada and will be making transactions. We went into the local branch and were assured all would be OK... Made a transaction and they froze the account.... until they had investigated the incident... even though we took steps to avoid this it still happened. Now I know they have a job to do but we did inform them... obviously the fraud dept act on a different system or bloody something.

Get your no claims discount letter ASAP it can save you a lot of money (if your thinking of getting a car that is).

Any Q's just ask.

Cheers n Good Luck Dave
thanks dave well i didnt have much trouble last time i was accross using cards.
well still looking into no claims letter.
thank you will keep you all posted on how things go.
I am going to be selling alot of stuff see how much i can get for my junk.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

nick61 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks dave well i didnt have much trouble last time i was accross using cards.
well still looking into no claims letter.
thank you will keep you all posted on how things go.
I am going to be selling alot of stuff see how much i can get for my junk.
One mans junk is anothers Treasure
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nick61
One mans junk is anothers Treasure
so what can i sell you?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:57 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

so what can i sell you?
I'll have all the donner on naans you've got mate.
And all your Hollands meat pies.
I'm gonna put on 20 lbs when I get to England again
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

nick61 is an unknown quantity at this point

so what can i sell you?
nothing sorry but I intend on going out there myself soooon so need to travel lite myself
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nick61
nothing sorry but I intend on going out there myself soooon so need to travel lite myself
well ur welcome to donners only use for sobering ya up after a nite out.
traveling light is what im doing.