Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Old Feb 14th 2009, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

daz and jac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

there`s an oilfield trucking company in lloydminster that likes to play with people`s live`s sacking people for fun is what they like to do i thought they where a good company but i have heard first hand what a load of crap they are. one brit called dave or john depends on what he wants to be called on the day be very carefull of what he say`s he his a compulsive liar. can`t print the company name as last time they had it removed.
there retention rate is zero so won`t be long before they lose the lmo. if you need info just pm me
Old Feb 14th 2009, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Originally Posted by daz and jac
there`s an oilfield trucking company in lloydminster that likes to play with people`s live`s sacking people for fun is what they like to do i thought they where a good company but i have heard first hand what a load of crap they are. one brit called dave or john depends on what he wants to be called on the day be very carefull of what he say`s he his a compulsive liar. can`t print the company name as last time they had it removed.
there retention rate is zero so won`t be long before they lose the lmo. if you need info just pm me
I had heard similar reports on a company called R.J.Hoffmans, but maybe i was wrong
Old Feb 14th 2009, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

daz and jac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

you hit the nail on the head i wonder if they get this one removed
Old Feb 14th 2009, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

I know that guy as well, i used to work with him, I know him as XXXX, sometimes he speaks with a Scottish Accent, he loves the Managerial position, even when he isnt a manager. I challenged XXXXX about two years ago, he threw my resume away when i sent it to his manager at RJ Hoffmans, he telephoned me at home, i guess he was upset with my comments. It sounds like he doesnt care who he hurts, what a horrible man.

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 20th 2009 at 9:09 pm. Reason: Cut out the naming oif individuals, its not on
Old Feb 15th 2009, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

16wheeler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2royalgreenjackets
I know that guy as well, i used to work with him, I know him as XXXXX, sometimes he speaks with a Scottish Accent, he loves the Managerial position, even when he isnt a manager. I challenged XXXX about two years ago, he threw my resume away when i sent it to his manager at RJ Hoffmans, he telephoned me at home, i guess he was upset with my comments. It sounds like he doesnt care who he hurts, what a horrible man.
Sounds like a meet with him down a dark alley one night wouldn't go amiss then

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 20th 2009 at 9:09 pm. Reason: quote
Old Feb 15th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2royalgreenjackets
I know that guy as well, i used to work with him, I know him as XXXX, sometimes he speaks with a Scottish Accent, he loves the Managerial position, even when he isnt a manager. I challenged XXXXX about two years ago, he threw my resume away when i sent it to his manager at RJ Hoffmans, he telephoned me at home, i guess he was upset with my comments. It sounds like he doesnt care who he hurts, what a horrible man.
hey multi coloured jacket are you still in canada, long time no hear

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 20th 2009 at 9:10 pm. Reason: quote
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daz and jac
I'd say 60% of the companies in the Continent of North America are the same way
The sad thing is lots of folk fall for the charms and promises they make then when they are here and have given everything up back home they are f**ked
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
I'd say 60% of the companies in the Continent of North America are the same way
The sad thing is lots of folk fall for the charms and promises they make then when they are here and have given everything up back home they are f**ked
Do you have facts and figures to back this statement up, or is it just a wild guess
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Do you have facts and figures to back this statement up, or is it just a wild guess
Gremmie,
take a bit of advice:

DON'T try to challenge Pat Hasler as he has reversed in NA further than you have driven forward and has been on the trucking forums alot longer than you and he knows the score about driving long haul (OTR) VERY WELL!!!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Gremmie,
take a bit of advice:

DON'T try to challenge Pat Hasler as he has reversed in NA further than you have driven forward and has been on the trucking forums alot longer than you and he knows the score about driving long haul (OTR) VERY WELL!!!
PMSL ..
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kb33
PMSL ..
I do try!!!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Gremmie,
take a bit of advice:

And this you know for fact
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:50 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

I have had a few emails telling me to look and see what has been said and if the company are looking for good write ups they will have a long bloody wait, I for one think they are a bunch of lying gits and they have destroyed a lot of peoples lives. we have seen people come and go and its not right that companies like that get away with the crap they dish out to people:curse: they dont think of the children either, their lives are left in a mess as well and that I can not forgive along with the lies. if anyone has any sense then they should take on board what is being said here as Daz&jac said YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (before the gits get wind of this post)
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

theyoyokid is an unknown quantity at this point

The company in question are indeed the biggest p*ss takers i have ever worked for.From my time there i can honestly say H/S was out the window,just as long as your arse is in that seat thats all that matters.
And the B/S that came out of ur mans mouth on way back from calgary
Was un real.
Im alright jack attitude pretty evident, looked after or wot. every dog has his Day though.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:55 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theyoyokid
The company in question are indeed the biggest p*ss takers i have ever worked for.From my time there i can honestly say H/S was out the window,just as long as your arse is in that seat thats all that matters.
And the B/S that came out of ur mans mouth on way back from calgary
Was un real.
Im alright jack attitude pretty evident, looked after or wot. every dog has his Day though.
ok got the name (Hoffman's) but what does H/S mean and arse on the seat mean I was kinda waiting on the squeek squeek (oh the thought) and where is my scroll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.