Saskatoon Truck Driver

Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: Saskatoon Truck Driver

Originally Posted by koogar
Hey KB.
Yea, got one of my loading rack cards today. Only 4 more to go. Hopefully should have them all by the end of the week.
We only carry 7500 gallons of diesel or 8800 gallons of gas. 54000 liters sound a lot. You pulling a train for that?
Yup

This is me in Banff ...Tight site or what

Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Yep thats a fuel tanker!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Right so if he moves it will be alright or is it crap their and he is making it crapper
There,s grattitude for ya:curse::curse: Arsch mit ohren

believe me hell is nicer than SK
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kb33
Hey Koogs I see from your blog that you're nearly a fuel tanker driver .. Welcome to the club I myself have been doing the same job for 16 years now , And I know a few lads who work for Flying J in Calgary, Sounds like a good outfit. Gets a bit cold though waiting for 54000 liters to disappear down a hole in -25

Oh and when joining two 4 inch hoses together when it comes to get them apart again, be very careful as when they finally do separate one end can smack you in the gob and knock 2 front teeth out

Don't ask me how I know this
hi kb, i got my LMO & start fuel tanker job in edmonton in oct, i believe you know darren in uk, so any advice you boys can give me would be great, i am doing aviation to raf for wincanton at the moment, hope it wont be to different from that... did you do tfw permit at poe (calgary). thanks

chris
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by chris kim
hi kb, i got my LMO & start fuel tanker job in edmonton in oct, i believe you know darren in uk, so any advice you boys can give me would be great, i am doing aviation to raf for wincanton at the moment, hope it wont be to different from that... did you do tfw permit at poe (calgary). thanks

chris

I'll send you a PM
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
I'll send you a PM
Why so hush hush
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
I got a bit of interest today with Kindersley Transport (Siemens group) in Saskatoon. This is where I was looking at going, does anyone or has anyone worked for Kindersley, or does anyone know of them?
Cheers
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
I got a bit of interest today with Kindersley Transport (Siemens group) in Saskatoon. This is where I was looking at going, does anyone or has anyone worked for Kindersley, or does anyone know of them?
Cheers
SHOUTING - KOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

HELP

If you want a heads up read Koogs blog from start to finish no better info available....
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep!

I was reading it just now, I knew someone had worked for them before but I couldnt remember who the hell it was!
Cheers Mucker 'G
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:37 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
SHOUTING - KOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

HELP

If you want a heads up read Koogs blog from start to finish no better info available....
You rang?
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi
Koogs I am obviously trying to get work in Canada, I have an offer of an interview with Kindersley in Saskatoon, you worked with them so whats the dirt? or was it all roses?
You might be better dropping me a PM?
Anyway any thing you think I should know, want to know or even dont want to know?
Thanks

Dinger
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Why so hush hush

It's on a need to know basis ........And YOU dont need to know
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:37 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Koogs I am obviously trying to get work in Canada, I have an offer of an interview with Kindersley in Saskatoon, you worked with them so whats the dirt? or was it all roses?
You might be better dropping me a PM?
Anyway any thing you think I should know, want to know or even dont want to know?
Thanks

Dinger
Hey Dinger.
I didn't have any problems with Kindersley.
It's over 2 years since I went to Canada so some things will probably have changed. When I was there, the main problem British drivers were complaining about was not making enough money. But these same drivers often refused to run domestic if there were no USA loads available. On one occasion, I was in dispatch with another British driver and we were both told there were no USA loads for the next 4 days, but they did have some loads for Vancouver. I took one but the other driver refused saying he had come to Canada to run into the states. So I ran to Vancouver and back in 3 days and he sat in Saskatoon. I made nearly $800, he made nothing. And we still both left for Salt Lake City at the same time. And all the way down there he was complaining about not making any money. I wonder why.
I know the driver supervisor there has changed since I left. The guy who does it now is called Darren and he's a really top bloke. He was the dispatch supervisor when I was there and he helped me out a lot while I was trying to work things out in a new country. Can't say enough good things about him.
My dispatcher, along with most British drivers, was Jason. We had our little niggles at first but once we got used to each other, we got on fine. I still call them both now and then for a chat.
The guy who was in charge of the turnpikes when I was doing that, Troy, is no longer there and I don't know who does it now. You have to be there a while before they let you take the course to pull them anyway.
Connie-jo was good. Never had any problems with her and she helped me sort out my work visa extension when I messed it all up. . Laurie, her deputy, was really nice and helpful too. (I don't know if they're both still there but I haven't heard anything about them leaving).
Anyway, I've PM'd you my phone number. Anything you wanna know, give me a call and I'll try to help. Just remember the time difference
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

This is all good!
I got the PM and I will give you a call sometime but I will remember the time difference
I will probably give you a shout on here if there is anything that jumps up! and needs an answer. I am aware of the US runs and a lot of ppl seem to complain about the cash, but I suspected it was like you said, I actually have a bit of a back up with my military pension so that should ease the burden hopefully!
Anyway thanks a lot
Dinger
Old Sep 26th 2008, 1:01 am
Whatacomplete Member

This is all good!
I got the PM and I will give you a call sometime but I will remember the time difference
I will probably give you a shout on here if there is anything that jumps up! and needs an answer. I am aware of the US runs and a lot of ppl seem to complain about the cash, but I suspected it was like you said, I actually have a bit of a back up with my military pension so that should ease the burden hopefully!
Anyway thanks a lot
Dinger
No problem.
Remember though, it's over a year since I left Kindersley & Canada, so things may well be different now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.