Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:06 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Just tried to read your blog kate, but the colours, yellow text on purpell back ground made my eyes go fuzzy
yeah kinda stands out eh
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

theyoyokid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: oilfield trucking company in lloydminster don`t go you have been warned

Just heard about treatment dished out by our favorite company in Lloyd
They really are a joke, and j*hn or d*ve or who ever his going by these days.
AKA ankles cos thats the only to pull him out orifices.
they seem to have out done themselves with latest f**k up.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theyoyokid
well dont leave us dangling, tell us
Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Sounds like my worst nightmare

Westcan have a place in Lloydminster and do the PNP /LMO thingy ...

Hope it all works out for you and remember "what comes around goes around ... "
Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Glad I have saw this thread as Hoffmans was one company I had heard of that do the PNP & LMO. So I am sure others will have considered them!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 11:15 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
Sounds like my worst nightmare

Westcan have a place in Lloydminster and do the PNP /LMO thingy ...

Hope it all works out for you and remember "what comes around goes around ... "
yeah well I just hope it smacks them right on the dish this time and the more I hear the more I want to smack a few myself at the company:curse:
Old Feb 24th 2009, 11:16 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by dinger24
Glad I have saw this thread as Hoffmans was one company I had heard of that do the PNP & LMO. So I am sure others will have considered them!
all I can say is lets hope they have read about Hoffman's and are not daft enough to come work for them
Old Feb 24th 2009, 11:19 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by theyoyokid
why is it again they call him ankles
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:39 am
Just Joined

Gerald Macnab is an unknown quantity at this point

I am the operations manager of RJ Hoffmans. It seems to me there are a handful of ex-employees and their wives that have a problem with our company. It would be nice to see actual names so we can properly defend ourselves here. There are some serious accusations that are being made on this board. Maybe if you heard from the other 15 or so UK workers that are still with us, you would find more positive comments. The drivers that do not work for us anymore that are complaining on here quit on their own. That means it was THEIR choice. We have never fired a UK worker.

If you and your family are feeling hardship I am sorry, but it was your choice to leave. If the people in question have some thing else to say, say it properly to me in a professional manner rather than ranting on this website.

Thank you.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:32 am
Just Joined

Gerald Macnab is an unknown quantity at this point

*correction* we have 7 UK people working for us and another 4 are coming.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:43 am
Just Joined

Does us a favour Hang that HUN F**KING W***ER

Last edited by theyoyokid; Feb 25th 2009 at 6:30 am.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:58 am
Just Joined

MUST HAVE HIT A NERVE AH GERRY

Last edited by theyoyokid; Feb 25th 2009 at 6:19 am.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:22 am
Just Joined

ALL U GOT IS 3 WORKING FOR U FROM UK SO TELL THE TRUTH WE DONT COUNT ANKLES HIS TO BUSY UP UR ARSE
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:24 am
Just Joined

TO ANKLES 4 IN A ROW U HUN BAS*ARD
LET THE PEOPLE SING HAIL HAIL

Last edited by theyoyokid; Feb 25th 2009 at 6:42 am.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:25 am
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by Gerald Macnab
I am the operations manager of RJ Hoffmans. It seems to me there are a handful of ex-employees and their wives that have a problem with our company. It would be nice to see actual names so we can properly defend ourselves here. There are some serious accusations that are being made on this board. Maybe if you heard from the other 15 or so UK workers that are still with us, you would find more positive comments. The drivers that do not work for us anymore that are complaining on here quit on their own. That means it was THEIR choice. We have never fired a UK worker.

If you and your family are feeling hardship I am sorry, but it was your choice to leave. If the people in question have some thing else to say, say it properly to me in a professional manner rather than ranting on this website.

Thank you.
you are having a laugh, A HANDFUL try harder. how can so many people be wrong. are you saying that NEVER has your company SACKED ANYONE what about the training are you saying everyone got FULL training and what about charging people rent are you saying the company NEVER charged rent.this has nothing to do with hardship, this is to do with the fact R&J Hoffman's have lied to families past and present, about how they have been treated. yeah its not so nice when people kick back is it. you may try and convince other people all you like BUT you will never convince the people who have worked for the company and been left in shit street. why are so many having to return back to the UK after working for your company, hell one poor sucker only started in January and is leaving because of the lies. so you tell me why so many have left or why they left of their own accord, as this I got to hear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.