To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future
Default Re: To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Good Luck to Gremmie - Where ever he is.

Karla x x x
Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:03 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karla03

Karla x x x
I second that, and good luck to you too Karla
Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Scott66 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
I second that, and good luck to you too Karla
WHEY HEY

Good Luck to everyone.

Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karla03

Karla x x x
I second that good luck to me

So to belay all these mythes and rumours, and slanderous accusations,here's my story,and i shall say this only once
Why i moved
1) BC posted there new list of "High Priority" occupations list for the PNP,and again no truckers
2) Driving fuel tankers scared me shitless and i'm man enough to admit it
3) So i pulled the plug and moved

My previous employer were understanding and helped me as much as poss.
i have nothing negative to say about them,and would recomend them to any one. I felt really bad about leaving BC,it's just so pretty there but saw no future or happiness for me. I now work for a small family company 6 going to 9 trucks owned by a husband and wife team and 1 dispatcher,a 3 legged dog and umpteen cats. They provided a house for me (MY little house on the Prairie) telephone/ internet etc. It's a family thing here,which is great,open house and open bar good trucks and trailors,pay aint bad either
And yes i am Spirit8 on that other forum why???? well i knew Lyndon was going to join, and to wind him up i signed in under another name and got him completely confussed. The poor bugger,was clueless for an hour or two
So now i'll just sit back and ignore all the " told ya so posts" and reply to the nice people only!!!!!
Oh and thanks to those of you who kept my secret quiet
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Welcome back Gremmie
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

So where are you now?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Oh and thanks to those of you who kept my secret quiet

No problem and all the best for the future , You're one of the main reasons I keep visiting this forum Great to have you back
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Well Good on ya Gremmie, if it doesn't work out, for whatever reason, where you are then move on Canada is a huge country.

All the best
Safe driving
Rosie
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Well Good on ya Gremmie, if it doesn't work out, for whatever reason, where you are then move on Canada is a huge country.

All the best
Safe driving
Rosie
Oh didt i say Altona in Manitoba
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:47 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Oh didt i say Altona in Manitoba
who are these sneaky people who kept your secret?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Hey good to hear from you
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:19 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Hello and welcome back Gremmie!! It's all clear now that you've 'come out'!!

Well, I hope the move went well and you are happy.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marcustandy
Hello and welcome back Gremmie!! It's all clear now that you've 'come out'!!

Well, I hope the move went well and you are happy.
Hey great news mate...the return of the prodigal son !!!

I wouldn't worry what anyone thinks about anything you do at the end of the day it's your life and you live to suit yourself not people who you talk to in cyber space whom the majority you'll never meet. Your a single bloke travel around do what the hell you want you only have yourself to think of so you have no ties (cant see you in a suit anyway boom boom) apart from having to change paperwork etc who the hell cares if you change jobs every few months or after 5 years.

Old chinese proverb says:

Everyone lives a hundred lives but only one life is a life to remember....this could be yours...don't waist it.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Hey gremmie did you hear that your old mate and sparring partner BT as gone and got himself a 2 week ban !!

Should have been 2 years !

made my day when I found that out
Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kb33
Hey gremmie did you hear that your old mate and sparring partner BT as gone and got himself a 2 week ban !!

Should have been 2 years !

made my day when I found that out
Is that all he got:curse::curse: no justice in the world today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.