To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default To my ole mate Gremmie!!

I've just been sniffing around a couple of other ex-pats forums and have become "suspicious" about a character called "Spirit 08" who lives in MANITOBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we all know how good Westcan have been for you after working for them for what all of 2/3 months in wonderful and EXPENSIVE BC?
I'm extremely intrigued as I seem to remember a trucking company from Manitoba called "Spirit" something or other?

Now eat humble pie,take your medicine,act like a man and CONFESS!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. don't try and fob me off with something like "I didn't really like tankers"!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:30 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Originally Posted by Big Truck
I've just been sniffing around a couple of other ex-pats forums and have become "suspicious" about a character called "Spirit 08" who lives in MANITOBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we all know how good Westcan have been for you after working for them for what all of 2/3 months in wonderful and EXPENSIVE BC?
I'm extremely intrigued as I seem to remember a trucking company from Manitoba called "Spirit" something or other?

Now eat humble pie,take your medicine,act like a man and CONFESS!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. don't try and fob me off with something like "I didn't really like tankers"!!!!!!!!!!
can't be Gremmie this person can spell....
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pete d
can't be Gremmie this person can spell....
Don't forget he got his glasses!!!!

Oh how I love sitting in my comfy armchair in the UK and "cracking the whip",as you can tell I will be VERY hard to upset this weekend!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:48 pm
PREPARED

Don't forget he got his glasses!!!!

Oh how I love sitting in my comfy armchair in the UK and "cracking the whip",as you can tell I will be VERY hard to upset this weekend!!!!!!!
I thought you lived in NI ??
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pete d
I thought you lived in NI ??
I take it you've never heard of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and NORTHERN IRELAND then?
No you don't need your passport to visit here and yes we still have the pound and not the euro!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

I can't be bothered looking.... so I ask you Your point is what?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
I can't be bothered looking.... so I ask you Your point is what?
For the "slow of learning" I am hoping Gremmie will be along soon to clarify my point!!!!!
Just try and be patient he's maybe away on a real "long haul" run down in the "lower 48" for his new employer.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

julieandchris will become famous soon enoughjulieandchris will become famous soon enough

Hi Big truck, its chris here, your not telling me that grebbie has left the wonderfull westcan who couldnt do no wrong...come on grebbie reply to your friends you A hole
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Its been what 4 days and no reply must surely be a Gremmie record,maybe he's got lost in the States?
I'll put it down to being so busy cooking all that "humble pie" he's going to have to share out with all the Westcan "soothsayers" here at BE he can't get time to even switch on the computer!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:39 pm
PREPARED

Its been what 4 days and no reply must surely be a Gremmie record,maybe he's got lost in the States?
I'll put it down to being so busy cooking all that "humble pie" he's going to have to share out with all the Westcan "soothsayers" here at BE he can't get time to even switch on the computer!!!!!
the plot thickens.......
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

For the "slow of learning" I am hoping Gremmie will be along soon to clarify my point!!!!!
Just try and be patient he's maybe away on a real "long haul" run down in the "lower 48" for his new employer.
Well I've been called many things but never a slow learner! and I've never insulted you in any of my replies directly or indirectly. Yes I've questioned your motives for posting on here but never insulted you!

Have a nice day
Old Nov 13th 2007, 2:56 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

BT - I'm not sure where you are going with this, but just a friendly reminder.....

From our site rules
We realize members of BritishExpats may also be members of other forums, do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their administrators, moderators, or their members.
Thanks

Sue
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Well I've been called many things but never a slow learner! and I've never insulted you in any of my replies directly or indirectly. Yes I've questioned your motives for posting on here but never insulted you!

Have a nice day
If what I posted was taken (even though I used Smileys) as an insult I apoligise.

Last edited by Big Truck; Nov 13th 2007 at 9:58 am.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue
BT - I'm not sure where you are going with this, but just a friendly reminder.....

From our site rules

Thanks

Sue
Sue,
I don't think my posts on this thread is doing any of the above nor do I intend to break the above rule,I just need Gremmie to answer and then all will be revealed, hopefully!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

BT Dude.

Just to confirm the gist of this thread.

Are you saying you think Gremmie is now working in Manitoba for another company and not now in BC with Westcan

Please confirm.

TA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.