To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
BT Dude.

Just to confirm the gist of this thread.

Are you saying you think Gremmie is now working in Manitoba for another company and not now in BC with Westcan

Please confirm.

TA
Davie,
thats a BIG 10/4 on that,
I believe from posts on the new "*********************" website that the first "overseas" guy to work for Westcan in Kamloops BC the "special one" IE Gremmie is now working for (and I'm guessing here) "Spiritroad Trucking" in Manitoba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

As you can guess I can hardly sleep at night waiting on his reply!!!!!

Strange?!!!!!
I now see the above "rival" websites name is not allowed to be posted on BE?!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Davie,
thats a BIG 10/4 on that,
I believe from posts on the new "*********************" website that the first "overseas" guy to work for Westcan in Kamloops BC the "special one" IE Gremmie is now working for (and I'm guessing here) "Spiritroad Trucking" in Manitoba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

As you can guess I can hardly sleep at night waiting on his reply!!!!!

Strange?!!!!!
I now see the above "rival" websites name is not allowed to be posted on BE?!!!!!!!!

Give us a clue with the name (I only know about this expat website) if you space every letter out, it should slip through.

If Gremmie has had to change employer for any reason, I hope he gets on well.

I am a bit confused as to why you are so excited to find out if a driver has changed jobs? it's hardly front page news.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
Give us a clue with the name (I only know about this expat website) if you space every letter out, it should slip through.

If Gremmie has had to change employer for any reason, I hope he gets on well.

I am a bit confused as to why you are so excited to find out if a driver has changed jobs? it's hardly front page news.
Chris,
I truly wish Gremmie all the very best in his new job/province,
but I and along with quite a few others would like to know why after "buming and blowing" so much about how great Westcan where to work for and how great (along with MANY pictures!!!) it was to live in BC,after a short approx 2/3 months he's now working for another company and living on the other side of Canada?
british truckers abroad and then .com
Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:16 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Sue,
I don't think my posts on this thread is doing any of the above nor do I intend to break the above rule,I just need Gremmie to answer and then all will be revealed, hopefully!!!
No problem, I just wanted to make sure you where aware of our policy about it so this thread doesn't go down that road.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:34 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

I truly wish Gremmie all the very best in his new job/province,
I thought he posted that he was moving to new flat? Maybe he hasn't got internet connection in his new place yet?
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marcustandy
I thought he posted that he was moving to new flat? Maybe he hasn't got internet connection in his new place yet?
If I'm reading right his new flat is in somewhere called Altona in MANITOBA!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Post Re: To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Found it:
www.spiritroad.ca
BTW good choice Gremmie I think a "Mom and Pop" company would have better working conditions and a good chance of better wages too.
Don't know about Manitoba though not many nice scenery pictures to take there!!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Its nice to know nothing changes on here.

Hope your all well.

Karla x x x x
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Karla,

Guy's I've just had a real "Homer Simpson" moment, DOH DOH and double DOH,
Gremmies "avitar" has actually been a picture of a "Spiritroad" truck and trailer for the past month or so!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

BT,

What is the fascination with Gremmie?

Have I missed something or are you secretly obsessed with him?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
BT,

What is the fascination with Gremmie?

Have I missed something or are you secretly obsessed with him?
Ah,
its just a bit of harmless "banter" really,
can't half wait for his explantion to the masses here at BE trucking forum though!!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Karla,

Guy's I've just had a real "Homer Simpson" moment, DOH DOH and double DOH,
Gremmies "avitar" has actually been a picture of a "Spiritroad" truck and trailer for the past month or so!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey little tinker it could be aswell.....
Attached Thumbnails To my ole mate Gremmie!!-114693.png  
Old Nov 14th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Hey little tinker it could be aswell.....
He really just wants to drive a Kenworth T-600/800 with a house on the back!!
Bet he can still touch the passenger window without leaving the drivers seat such is the glorious ergonomics of a N.American semi truck!!!

Last edited by Big Truck; Nov 14th 2007 at 5:33 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

zoeanddrew is an unknown quantity at this point

I've read this forum on and off for 8-9 months now, just picked up on the new BTA site, Big Truck if you're happy and don't want to go to Canada, why keep up this devils advocate thing, we're all grown up mate, so try posting something posotive or just get off everybodies case, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:58 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

He really just wants to drive a Kenworth T-600/800 with a house on the back!!
Bet he can still touch the passenger window without leaving the drivers seat such is the glorious ergonomics of a N.American semi truck!!!
Hi Big truck it seems you've upset someone else now,
I hope you realise Gremmie is gonna rip you a new one when he comes back
well i've been reading your threads and i can't help thinking your really looking into moving to PEI, Have you any companies in mind ( surely your not gonna go to SFE? )
well good luck..............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.