Manitoba LMOs

Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manitoba LMOs

At this time Manitoba LMOs for Long Haul Trucking are still being issued, but they are being scrutenised a lot harder. The market is "saturated" at the moment coupled with the fact that many companies have layed drivers off, the priority is to employ people here first, then the immigrants.. Obviously if the economy picks up again the sittuation will be reviewed.. So in short LMOs are being issued but harder to get,, hope this helps
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba LMOs

I assume this is the same as other provinces?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
I assume this is the same as other provinces?
Assume ( makes an ass of u and me) i have no idea, i was speaking to a person that works for Service canada and they said as i have posted,, LMOs are being issued but on a case by case manner as they want to employ people here first.
So assume what ever you want for other provinces,
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

I know there as been a few issued in Alberta lately, but I bet with the same conditions as the Manitoba ones ..
Old May 1st 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

HeadingNorth is an unknown quantity at this point

Could explain why I've been waiting for five weeks so far.
Old May 5th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HeadingNorth
Could explain why I've been waiting for five weeks so far.
I just wonderd how would be slagging of H&R if they had offerd you a job lucky they didnt eh
Old May 6th 2009, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

HeadingNorth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I just wonderd how would be slagging of H&R if they had offerd you a job lucky they didnt eh
Now,now Gremmie tell me where I slagged H&R off?
I'm not into slagging off companies,trust me if I was I have another one that would be right at the top of my list.
All I did was post a question via what I had been told and I thought somebody would answer it for anybody it may affect.
Come on fella I have no control over what direction the posts took.We're big boys now and have to make our own minds up over things.
I could ask why H&R didn't want to offer me a postion-after all I have all my licences here and wasn't going to run away as I have my family and money settled here.No that's not a dig at them I would prefer 100% to be going to work at Westcan.
Don't take things to heart so much-life's too short.

Last edited by HeadingNorth; May 6th 2009 at 3:46 am.
Old May 9th 2009, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

westewoo is an unknown quantity at this point

just to let everyone know, yanke arnt issueing anymore lmo's for the near future. there a 2 lads from the uk. landing in 5 hours, and that it for the time being. there are new starters at the minute coming in from bc. ab. mb. i suppose its time for canadian jobs for canadian people. i wonder why the pc pratts that try and run england never thought of that