Magazine Interview

Old Feb 12th 2012, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Magazine Interview

Originally Posted by kb33
Just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading that crap , Anybody would think he came out here with the Lewis and Clark expedition 200 years ago .

"Europe's finest " lol Have you told them to update the article on your behavour on an other forum over the weekend ?

Never mind DC six months will fly by ehh ?
Glad I brightened up your sad little life and I am sure the author and magazine will be interested in your comments

Last edited by dave_lol66; Feb 12th 2012 at 4:02 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2012, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Yeah I must admit watching people making themselves look foolish is quite entertaining

More of the same please
Old Feb 12th 2012, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Yeah I must admit watching people making themselves look foolish is quite entertaining

More of the same please
so wonder who the mug is then, spent time reading but even worse spent time twice to come on here and moan about it
Just about sums you up
Old Feb 12th 2012, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Oh I like to come here , As I said its entertaining , And I didn't actually read the article , Soon as read the title 'Europe's Finest " That was enough for me , it was only going to get worse from there .

But as they say , Bad publicity is better than no publicity. Or it would seem so in your case
Old Feb 12th 2012, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh I like to come here , As I said its entertaining , And I didn't actually read the article , Soon as read the title 'Europe's Finest " That was enough for me , it was only going to get worse from there .

But as they say , Bad publicity is better than no publicity. Or it would seem so in your case
3 postings on the same subject, keep it up you sad bitter and twisted man
Old Feb 12th 2012, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah I'm giving you the attention you obviously crave .
Old Feb 12th 2012, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I'm giving you the attention you obviously crave .
4 not bad from someone who didn't even read the article and claims to know so much about me, secret admirer or jealous phsycopath
Old Feb 13th 2012, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
4 not bad from someone who didn't even read the article and claims to know so much about me, secret admirer or jealous phsycopath
Or maybe just a troll....... he hardly ever posts until you do Dave, I would say that it's an alter ego, but I'm quite sure you would argue with yourself a lot better
Old Feb 13th 2012, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Or maybe just a troll....... he hardly ever posts until you do Dave, I would say that it's an alter ego, but I'm quite sure you would argue with yourself a lot better
At least that would be a decent argument which is more than you ever get from him
Old Feb 13th 2012, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Predictable to the point of being boring , and just confirms what I said about you lot on BTA . Seems I touched a nerve there too . I hear I get a mention on the infamous blog , must be all those cup a soups and boil in the bag meals you have to eat. Riddles the brain ya know

Oh an chicken fella. At least I don't join a forum to promote a blog and get in on an argument . Look at my posts on here and see how much info I gave out , when was the last time you answered a question here ?? Europes finest

Whoops there I go again , giving you the attention and limelight .
Old Feb 14th 2012, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

bullshit brown back for the 5th time
Old Feb 14th 2012, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

meritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nice

Predictable to the point of being boring , and just confirms what I said about you lot on BTA . Seems I touched a nerve there too . I hear I get a mention on the infamous blog , must be all those cup a soups and boil in the bag meals you have to eat. Riddles the brain ya know

Oh an chicken fella. At least I don't join a forum to promote a blog and get in on an argument . Look at my posts on here and see how much info I gave out , when was the last time you answered a question here ?? Europes finest

Whoops there I go again , giving you the attention and limelight .
i wonder what this dave-lollipop would have said on these forums etc if a well known recruiter had done this magazine interview.

it dont bear thinking about,imagine the condemnation that would have been flying around.

i did try to read it but had to throw up,did he mention the blue peter badges he used to get from the office for being such a good boy.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meritor
i wonder what this dave-lollipop would have said on these forums etc if a well known recruiter had done this magazine interview.

it dont bear thinking about,imagine the condemnation that would have been flying around.

i did try to read it but had to throw up,did he mention the blue peter badges he used to get from the office for being such a good boy.
Don't really know as much as you like others to think do you. The afore mentioned driver relations manager was interviewed by a magazine and was given the credit where credit is due.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 3:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen please, can we give it a rest??
Old Feb 14th 2012, 3:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Read the article now, very good and well done for making a life out there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.