Magazine Interview

Old Feb 9th 2012, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of
Default Magazine Interview

A little bit of self promotion

http://www.supplypost.com/Constructi...le.aspx?ID=226
Old Feb 10th 2012, 5:24 am
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of
Default Re: Magazine Interview

Brilliant, I really enjoyed that. Good on ya!
Old Feb 10th 2012, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Are you sure that was you, it looked like you, but there was no swearing

Nice article anyway mate
Old Feb 10th 2012, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Are you sure that was you, it looked like you, but there was no swearing

Nice article anyway mate
Of course it was me who the **** did you think it ****ing was
Old Feb 11th 2012, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Nice one Dave, interesting article.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Aw shucks
Thanks guys
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon you need a couple of weeks on flatdecks Dave
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
I reckon you need a couple of weeks on flatdecks Dave
Never again mate, anyway it's just the camera angle
Old Feb 11th 2012, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Never again mate, anyway it's just the wide camera angle
That's more like it Must admit I picked up a copy in Saskatoon last night,thought the headline "Europes Finest"was going to glorify the Volvo FH,good bedtime reading me thinks,how wrong I was?
Old Feb 11th 2012, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's more like it Must admit I picked up a copy in Saskatoon last night,thought the headline "Europes Finest"was going to glorify the Volvo FH,good bedtime reading me thinks,how wrong I was?
What you do in your own time is your business but you won't impress me by telling me you took me to bed
Old Feb 11th 2012, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Was almost as horrifying as the ladyboy experience in Thailand many moons ago,but we won't go there on a public forum
Old Feb 11th 2012, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Was almost as horrifying as the ladyboy experience in Thailand many moons ago,but we won't go there on a public forum
Old Feb 11th 2012, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Lou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond repute

That photo of you with your shirt hanging out suggests that you hand-balled all those corrall sections on to the trailer all by yourself.
Old Feb 12th 2012, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lou Skannon
That photo of you with your shirt hanging out suggests that you hand-balled all those corrall sections on to the trailer all by yourself.
Not a chance, when loading or unloading my place is in the cabD:
The shirt was hanging out because the photographer pulled it out trying to get to me
Old Feb 12th 2012, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading that crap , Anybody would think he came out here with the Lewis and Clark expedition 200 years ago .

"Europe's finest " lol Have you told them to update the article on your behavour on an other forum over the weekend ?

Never mind DC six months will fly by ehh ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.