Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Long Haul Truck Drivers Required in NB

Long Haul Truck Drivers Required in NB

Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice
Default Re: Long Haul Truck Drivers Required in NB

Originally Posted by scottandsel
why do co's ask for primary an secondary education certificates .... my oh was an army brat - went to schools across germany when he was a kid! how the doodies are we sposed to get primary school certs!!!!! he's got all certs from higher ed like city an guilds but certainly not certs to say he attended whatever schools when a diddy kid! how are yu sposed to get them! part from them he's got everything else they need!
I did not have any from Primary school so i would not worry about that. most of it is mainly to apply for PR later anyway
Old Mar 14th 2010, 6:50 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

If you look anything like Lisa Kelly (Ice road truckers 3) his trousers will fall down & his little head will rule the big head. He'll forget all about the school BS.[/QUOTE]

which'd be fine as long as it was more a case of him droppin his kegs an his big head ruling his lil head
not that i'm saying would be like waving a pencil in the albert hall or anything ..... but i know what happens when its really cold an all that

and as for -"Multi tasking and all. Although I've not yet met the girl that can do "organisation" & "punctuality" at the same time...."

i have no probs in puttin me make up on while drivin an still getting there on time!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 6:51 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cargomatic
I did not have any from Primary school so i would not worry about that. most of it is mainly to apply for PR later anyway
thats good - ive heard back anyway an i have to get in touch with the military see if they've held any records but its been confirmed by email that the school havn't got them so i'll keep that.
Old May 9th 2010, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice

If any of you guys already working in Canada in another Province looking for more miles, better company to work for, Ayr is interested in you guys too. Just click on my name and go to my home page to get the contact details the same.