Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Long Haul Truck Drivers Required in NB

Long Haul Truck Drivers Required in NB

Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice
Default Long Haul Truck Drivers Required in NB

Now the LMO situation as now improved, my company is looking for more Experienced Class 1 Truck Drivers. If you are interested and want to know more. You can PM me on here and also check out my blog for more details. Click on my name and go to my home page. All the details are there. My blog with give you a good idea about the job but also some of what it’s like to live and work in Canada
Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long Haul Truck Drivers Required in NB

Originally Posted by cargomatic
Now the LMO situation as now improved, my company is looking for more Experienced Class 1 Truck Drivers. If you are interested and want to know more. You can PM me on here and also check out my blog for more details. Click on my name and go to my home page. All the details are there. My blog with give you a good idea about the job but also some of what it’s like to live and work in Canada
did you post this in the trucking forum ?
Old Mar 12th 2010, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
did you post this in the trucking forum ?
I'm surprised it has not all ready been moved by a MOD..

I was just wondering , he writes his company is looking for " more experienced" drivers more experienced than what
Old Mar 12th 2010, 6:04 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I'm surprised it has not all ready been moved by a MOD..

I was just wondering , he writes his company is looking for " more experienced" drivers more experienced than what
I read it as his company are looking for 'more experienced' drivers. i.e. they want drivers, more of them, with experience. Not that they want drivers with more experience.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I read it as his company are looking for 'more experienced' drivers. i.e. they want drivers, more of them, with experience. Not that they want drivers with more experience.
Oh not coz the ones they got are less experienced
Old Mar 12th 2010, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Oh not coz the ones they got are less experienced
i can always trust in you guys twisting things and no i have not put it in the trucking forum. i thought i would give it a go in the main bit first. the trucking part is not easy to get onto if you dont know its there
Old Mar 13th 2010, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

i can always trust in you guys twisting things and no i have not put it in the trucking forum. i thought i would give it a go in the main bit first. the trucking part is not easy to get onto if you dont know its there
Found it
Old Mar 13th 2010, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Found it
The Mrs will be pleased.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alandoug
The Mrs will be pleased.
which one
Old Mar 13th 2010, 6:45 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

why do co's ask for primary an secondary education certificates .... my oh was an army brat - went to schools across germany when he was a kid! how the doodies are we sposed to get primary school certs!!!!! he's got all certs from higher ed like city an guilds but certainly not certs to say he attended whatever schools when a diddy kid! how are yu sposed to get them! part from them he's got everything else they need!
Old Mar 13th 2010, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scottandsel
why do co's ask for primary an secondary education certificates .... my oh was an army brat - went to schools across germany when he was a kid! how the doodies are we sposed to get primary school certs!!!!! he's got all certs from higher ed like city an guilds but certainly not certs to say he attended whatever schools when a diddy kid! how are yu sposed to get them! part from them he's got everything else they need!
I never supplied any of that. Nor was I asked.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:01 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alandoug
I never supplied any of that. Nor was I asked.
a couple of co's that have come back to us state (inc cargomatics) they want copies of certs and qualifications including primary and secondary schooling! an why would they want my cv too??
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

a couple of co's that have come back to us state (inc cargomatics) they want copies of certs and qualifications including primary and secondary schooling! an why would they want my cv too??
I really have no idea. Inc PRIMARY schooling?

I bet every Canadian supplies the same...lol

If you haven't got copies they can't have em? Perhaps you had a fire? Might have to use abit of creative common sense.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:37 pm
not wired right

well the secondary school in dortmund now shut down anyway ... been looking round on tinternet an cant find anythin, i've emailed a few bods at the german education board so shall wait n see!

maybe they want my cv to, to offer me a job being female an the better driver an all that ...............
Old Mar 14th 2010, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

well the secondary school in dortmund now shut down anyway ... been looking round on tinternet an cant find anythin, i've emailed a few bods at the german education board so shall wait n see!

maybe they want my cv to, to offer me a job being female an the better driver an all that ...............
If you'e a girl, you'll be straight in!! Multi tasking and all. Although I've not yet met the girl that can do "organisation" & "punctuality" at the same time....

If you look anything like Lisa Kelly (Ice road truckers 3) his trousers will fall down & his little head will rule the big head. He'll forget all about the school BS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.