Loblaw

Old Apr 7th 2012, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Loblaw

Originally Posted by cmetty41
Dave wee man are you saying Shaun is telling lies??? You seem to be getting yourself in a wee Tizzy wee boy calm down and try and relax.
It's top quality entertainment
Old Apr 7th 2012, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

The 623 is dollars mate 720 is what we are going to get paid
Old Apr 7th 2012, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

cmetty41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
The 623 is dollars mate 720 is what we are going to get paid
Dusty I have added you on my facebook mate.It would be better if we speak on there mate that way SAD Dave can' PIPE up everytime we make a comment.Maybe he was sacked and has a chip on his shoulder,as why else would you be on here acting like a little girl.
Old Apr 7th 2012, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cmetty41
Dusty I have added you on my facebook mate.It would be better if we speak on there mate that way SAD Dave can' PIPE up everytime we make a comment.Maybe he was sacked and has a chip on his shoulder,as why else would you be on here acting like a little girl.
Please do it will be less embarrassing than listening to you spout your misiformation, uninformed statements and show your total lack of research and knowledge
Old Apr 7th 2012, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Dave is either lonely or had a spat with his husband but hey ho he's not even living in Canada he makes out hes all high and mighty and living out in the big C but he hasn't got a clue about the place
Old Apr 7th 2012, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dave is either lonely or had a spat with his husband but hey ho he's not even living in Canada he makes out hes all high and mighty and living out in the big C but he hasn't got a clue about the place
In god company with you and your bf then
Old Apr 7th 2012, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

So you turn to religion when in distress and god won't talk to you hey ho that's life
Old Apr 7th 2012, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

I do hope that you two know it alls are going to continue posting on here when you arrive in Canada, I can guarantee you'll have a slightly different perspective then!

You come on this forum asking questions, yet when people who know what they're talking about give you the advice you ask for, you disagree with them even though your knowledge on the subject can be written on the back of a postage stamp with a 2 inch paint brush.

With attitudes like that you're going to last about 5mins out here.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

If they are a good company then great thats what im after i have looked and been promised a lot from other companies and given very little. I just want to make sure it's right for my family as that's what counts at the end of the day I know they will get commitment from me
You still believe promises eh?
Your attitude stinks.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
Hello Hun

Look we decided I was not going out, so pleaes don't be telling people I am.
Dusty... listen to your wife, she says you are on your own ha ha ha !
Old Apr 8th 2012, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Get your fact straight bubba my wife is going with me
Old Apr 8th 2012, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
I do hope that you two know it alls are going to continue posting on here when you arrive in Canada, I can guarantee you'll have a slightly different perspective then!

You come on this forum asking questions, yet when people who know what they're talking about give you the advice you ask for, you disagree with them even though your knowledge on the subject can be written on the back of a postage stamp with a 2 inch paint brush.

With attitudes like that you're going to last about 5mins out here.
U got that wrong bubba you don't know anything about me so all you can do is come
Old Apr 8th 2012, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

On here an slate the company we will be working for saying we won't get this and we won't get that and saying they are lying to you when let's face facts here you don't work for them you never have and thankfully you never will.
And as for Rose tinted glasses you must have shares in the company that makes them as you know so much about them
You don't know what loblaws are offering with staying in the uk and it's not through an agency and hey maybe you being as bitter as you are thats because they turned you down turkey bulb well keep on driving ya van up and down the A1 love
Old Apr 8th 2012, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

On here an slate the company we will be working for saying we won't get this and we won't get that and saying they are lying to you when let's face facts here you don't work for them you never have and thankfully you never will.
And as for Rose tinted glasses you must have shares in the company that makes them as you know so much about them
You don't know what loblaws are offering with staying in the uk and it's not through an agency and hey maybe you being as bitter as you are thats because they turned you down turkey bulb well keep on driving ya van up and down the A1 love
What are you smoking. If I was Shaun and reading this I would be withdrawing the job offer. You have shown your lack of research and just how childish and immature you can be.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

you don't work for them you never have and thankfully you never will
You got that right. You have shown the calibre of person that they make job offers to. and even worse a recruiter that posts one set of figures on a forum and something completely different in an email. Your right I wouldn't give up signing on to go work for a company like that

Last edited by dave_lol66; Apr 8th 2012 at 11:47 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.