Loblaw

Old Apr 15th 2012, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Loblaw

FTTM, sorry to hear about your new motor mate A T800, oh dear, they make a good 6 wheeler tipper

The flat top cab ain't so bad, if it's the 72" there's plenty of room and they have a nice wide bed, the dash is nice, but apart from that it's a bit plasticky and basic inside unless it has the VIT interior. The worst thing about them is the rear suspension, if it has the 8 bag set up then it will be like driving an old Foden with rubber suspension, kicking you in the arse all day, oh and they have the world's most ridiculous glove box

The Paccar engine is a good thing though, the Cummins are forever breaking down from what I hear through the grapevine. If it has the auto box they've developed them to talk to the engine a lot more and they're a million times better than the last lot. We got the Paccar MX @ 485hp in our new ones and they drive like a CAT, just without the grunt of the big yeller lump, they're good on fuel though, so your boss will like it

When you get it, make sure you keep well over to the right and hold on tight, I may be coming up behind you and I will be flat to the mat in the mighty duckmobile
Old Apr 16th 2012, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

wire is an unknown quantity at this point

You forgot cement mixers. T800's make awesome cement mixers.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

lol T800 mixer...naaaaa mixers have to be Mack..
jimmy.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jamesmc
lol T800 mixer...naaaaa mixers have to be Mack..
jimmy.
Jimmy, hey Jimmy Mack....when are you coming back
Old Apr 18th 2012, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
FTTM, sorry to hear about your new motor mate A T800, oh dear, they make a good 6 wheeler tipper

The flat top cab ain't so bad, if it's the 72" there's plenty of room and they have a nice wide bed, the dash is nice, but apart from that it's a bit plasticky and basic inside unless it has the VIT interior. The worst thing about them is the rear suspension, if it has the 8 bag set up then it will be like driving an old Foden with rubber suspension, kicking you in the arse all day, oh and they have the world's most ridiculous glove box

The Paccar engine is a good thing though, the Cummins are forever breaking down from what I hear through the grapevine. If it has the auto box they've developed them to talk to the engine a lot more and they're a million times better than the last lot. We got the Paccar MX @ 485hp in our new ones and they drive like a CAT, just without the grunt of the big yeller lump, they're good on fuel though, so your boss will like it

When you get it, make sure you keep well over to the right and hold on tight, I may be coming up behind you and I will be flat to the mat in the mighty duckmobile
So am I Nice ride etc,MX485 13 speed,mid roof apparently so decent space,BUT,spent 6 hours yesterday and 4 hours today in CTS trying to sort electronic glitches,truck is still there and my oppo can take over tomorrow in their waiting room.
I'll forget about it until Sunday morning.Maybe dinosaur trucks had some merits ?
Old Apr 18th 2012, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
So am I Nice ride etc,MX485 13 speed,mid roof apparently so decent space,BUT,spent 6 hours yesterday and 4 hours today in CTS trying to sort electronic glitches,truck is still there and my oppo can take over tomorrow in their waiting room.
I'll forget about it until Sunday morning.Maybe dinosaur trucks had some merits ?
We got some brand new freightliners here, first one out of the shop only got 6 miles from the yard... no thanks boss, I'll stick with my old banger!
Old Apr 18th 2012, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me started,
Back on topic,passed a Loblaws truck lying on it's side in the ditch on Sunday morning out Grenfell way and it hadn't even started snowing by then,definate smell of curry as I drove by
Old Apr 18th 2012, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

You really are a racist little man Simon.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
WTF is racist about fttm comments. They are by far the worst drivers here in Canada with a total disregard for the law. They are rude, arrogant, and totally ignorant, that's not racist its fact.
They drive the biggest piles of crap, work for sweet fa and as a result drive down wages and keep them artificially low.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
When you live here and frequently see 3 or 4 per truck with only one shared license between them,with total disregard for other road users,HOS,vehicle safety,you get my point?
They are a menace to other road users but fortunately due to their inability to drive properly can be spotted from a distance a given a wide birth.
If you doubt me,ask Loblaws for their point of view.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

cmetty41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
When you live here and frequently see 3 or 4 per truck with only one shared license between them,with total disregard for other road users,HOS,vehicle safety,you get my point?
They are a menace to other road users but fortunately due to their inability to drive properly can be spotted from a distance a given a wide birth.
If you doubt me,ask Loblaws for their point of view.
Well maybe that's why Loblaws are bringing over 16 drivers from the Uk and Paying them Between $1400 and $1600 a week.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cmetty41
Well maybe that's why Loblaws are bringing over 16 drivers from the Uk and Paying them Between $1400 and $1600 a week.

One thing to consider, before you get too high an opinion of yourself, this is how Loblaws have filled their vacancies so far.....

1 - Adverts in local papers etc for local people.

2 - Adverts in out of province newspapers etc.

3 - Adverts in papers etc in India.

Now because they're really desperate they're advertising in Britain
Old Apr 18th 2012, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Well maybe that's why Loblaws are bringing over 16 drivers from the Uk and Paying them Between $1400 and $1600 a week .

"Dumber" is back all we need is his counterpart "Dumb"
Old Apr 18th 2012, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

cmetty41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dave_lol66

"Dumber" is back all we need is his counterpart "Dumb"
Is that ur new name dave (Dumber) or is it just DUMB.How's ur $16an hour job going.Heard on another Forum you have been sacked a few times,maybe you could tell us all why????
Old Apr 18th 2012, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is that ur new name dave (Dumber) or is it just DUMB.How's ur $16an hour job going.Heard on another Forum you have been sacked a few times,maybe you could tell us all why????
If I had ever been fired from a job I could tell you but since I have never been fired in my life then unfortunately I cant help you.
Seems to be a pattern forming here, you listening and believing people you don't even know and taking it as gospel

Last edited by dave_lol66; Apr 18th 2012 at 9:13 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.