learned something new

Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default learned something new

well i didnt know that one of the requirements for buying a house was you had have pr.
learn something new everyday.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

wire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: learned something new

Originally Posted by spockil
well i didnt know that one of the requirements for buying a house was you had have pr.
But its not a requirement though.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wire
^^^ DITO ^^^

What he said.

I know guys who have come here and bought within days.

The only thing I have been made aware of is "SOME" not all lenders are sometimes reluctant to lend as truckers dont usualy have a set monthly income amout as they are usualy paid by the mile plus the other bit n bobs (layovers, waiting time etc etc) therefore they cant say I earn every month $4000 so the lenders can work off that. They sometimes treat it as a commision type earnings as it fluctuates from month to month.

Thats all I have ever heard. I rent so cant help much more.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wire
has someone been telling me porkies again?
dont suppose you could steer me in right direction? cheers
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
^^^ DITO ^^^

What he said.

I know guys who have come here and bought within days.

The only thing I have been made aware of is "SOME" not all lenders are sometimes reluctant to lend as truckers dont usualy have a set monthly income amout as they are usualy paid by the mile plus the other bit n bobs (layovers, waiting time etc etc) therefore they cant say I earn every month $4000 so the lenders can work off that. They sometimes treat it as a commision type earnings as it fluctuates from month to month.

Thats all I have ever heard. I rent so cant help much more.
well little dude on phone said he couldnt even complete the application. well hopefully i will be able to offer t and cakes lol.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

well little dude on phone said he couldnt even complete the application. well hopefully i will be able to offer t and cakes lol.
Thats a bit "Sizeist" he could have been 6ft...

RBC seem to be where all the lads here went to for a mortgage.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Sure lots of people own holiday homes right across N.America, and they live elsewhere in the world throughout the year and only visit maybe once.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Did the deal and had the mortgage approved in principal before I even had an LMO. When I got the WP I finalised it withing a week. I didn't get PR for 2 1/2 years but was in the house 9 weeks after I arrived.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Not true, i got a mortgae ( $270,000 )with out PR, but could not get finance on a car ( $ 27,000 ) with out PR
Old Aug 6th 2010, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

so which mortgage companies are all these with?
Old Aug 6th 2010, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

I went through a local broker and my mortgage is with one of the local credit unions. Often it is the best way to go because you will value the personal service you get and local folk are more likely to explain how things work here.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine through a normal bank CIBC
Old Aug 6th 2010, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Gremmie, you and "normal" are mutually exclusive, aren't you?
Old Aug 7th 2010, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice

so which mortgage companies are all these with?
Got mine through Bank of Montreal, only took 10 days and moved in.
Old Aug 7th 2010, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

Red1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond repute

I bank with the RBC and have only been here since April and was told can have a mortgage straight away but if i wanted a credit card then i would have to give them $500 security!

They would give a mortgage as if we did a fly by they would just sell the house. Normal deposit required and insurance.