JUST PLAN CRAZY!

Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:31 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all
Default JUST PLAN CRAZY!

East european truck driver does a dance while driving down the motorway in a big rig.... JUST PLAN CRAZY ....tell me its not like this in Canada
Old Dec 18th 2009, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future
Default Re: JUST PLAN CRAZY!

Originally Posted by swoops
East european truck driver does a dance while driving down the motorway in a big rig.... JUST PLAN CRAZY ....tell me its not like this in Canada
No, it's like this in Canada... Team Drivers
Old Dec 18th 2009, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Nope most are just in a drunken stooper
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:58 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mickfly
Now thats me coming down the M11
Old Dec 20th 2009, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Prairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant future

Now thats me coming down the M11
Give me a gun......
Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickfly
yup just like canada
Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

sprognut is an unknown quantity at this point

think i saw them guys the other week in Winnipeg lol
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 2:38 pm
swoops

I'm trying to workout which driver is the dumbest Vid
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I do just love to see how every one critises every one elseses driving as if they had never diven like a frickin looney at some time or another, and yup ive driven like a looney in the past,ive texted whilst driving just like all of you
So before you all wag your fingers at others take an'onest look in the mirror
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I do just love to see how every one critises every one elseses driving as if they had never diven like a frickin looney at some time or another, and yup ive driven like a looney in the past,ive texted whilst driving just like all of you
yup you have a point gremmie.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

taff trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jamesmc
yup you have a point gremmie.
No James, Graham does not have a point if he condones this behavior, this guy is an absolute idiot, as for texting/ talking/setting the sat nav, this can be done in a controlled manner whilst we the driver are sat behind the wheel and can react a damn sight quicker than this clown dancing on and out of his seat not even looking at the road ahead.

Anyone who believes this type of action to be funny, or acceptable needs to go shake their heads and wake up the dormant brain cell lurking inside, I hope this guy gets sought out or reported to the proper authorities and convicted for driving without due care, failing to remain in control of a commercial vehicle, dangerous, driving, reckless driving and the multitude of other offences he is committing, remember people have been prosecuted on video evidence before, I hope this guy does too and we will have one less potential killer off the roads.

Do you think he would still be dancing after wiping out an innocent family because he failed to see the traffic stopped ahead, I think not. Remember it could be yours, mine, or Grahams family he could potentially kill, not so funny when you look at it like that now is it. Get this jerk off the roads before he does kill some innocent motorist.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by taff trucker
No James, Graham does not have a point if he condones this behavior, this guy is an absolute idiot, as for texting/ talking/setting the sat nav, this can be done in a controlled manner whilst we the driver are sat behind the wheel and can react a damn sight quicker than this clown dancing on and out of his seat not even looking at the road ahead.

Anyone who believes this type of action to be funny, or acceptable needs to go shake their heads and wake up the dormant brain cell lurking inside, I hope this guy gets sought out or reported to the proper authorities and convicted for driving without due care, failing to remain in control of a commercial vehicle, dangerous, driving, reckless driving and the multitude of other offences he is committing, remember people have been prosecuted on video evidence before, I hope this guy does too and we will have one less potential killer off the roads.

Do you think he would still be dancing after wiping out an innocent family because he failed to see the traffic stopped ahead, I think not. Remember it could be yours, mine, or Grahams family he could potentially kill, not so funny when you look at it like that now is it. Get this jerk off the roads before he does kill some innocent motorist.
Hey Butt Head, i am in no way condonieng this kind of behavior. I just pointed out that pretty much every truck driver on the road has done some thing daft at some time or the other, and I am 1000% that inclueds "Hollier than Thou" Taff Trucker.
And to be honest drunks and idiot drivers that do wipe out families rarely show any remorse, this I know from bitter experience. So get off ya high horse Taff and get a reality check.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 1:32 pm
swoops

Your right Gremmie, I bet many of us have done some really daft things in our time...but come on, you must admit, that truck driver is just brain dead, theres no lights on, the dude is on a suicide run that driver would be better off in a straight jacket and locked up!

Lets hope we don't meet on a Canadian highway Gremmie, if we do I'll know its you

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! don't forget " drive Safe "
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Your right Gremmie, I bet many of us have done some really daft things in our time...but come on, you must admit, that truck driver is just brain dead, theres no lights on, the dude is on a suicide run that driver would be better off in a straight jacket and locked up!

Lets hope we don't meet on a Canadian highway Gremmie, if we do I'll know its you

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! don't forget " drive Safe "
Where does it say that i think the way these guys are driving is correct,funny or good. I just made the point dont wag ya fingers at others with out looking at your own driving antics first. Take a look at my blog and see what happens when drunks and cell users are let loose on the roads
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 4:00 pm
swoops

Where does it say that i think the way these guys are driving is correct,funny or good. I just made the point dont wag ya fingers at others with out looking at your own driving antics first. Take a look at my blog and see what happens when drunks and cell users are let loose on the roads
Now your just being an A##...step back and take a breath!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.