JUST PLAN CRAZY!

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JUST PLAN CRAZY!

Originally Posted by swoops
Now your just being an A##...step back and take a breath!
Explain why ???? coz some drunk cell using idiot left me for dead in the middle of an interstate
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

taff trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hey Butt Head, i am in no way condonieng this kind of behavior. I just pointed out that pretty much every truck driver on the road has done some thing daft at some time or the other, and I am 1000% that inclueds "Hollier than Thou" Taff Trucker.
And to be honest drunks and idiot drivers that do wipe out families rarely show any remorse, this I know from bitter experience. So get off ya high horse Taff and get a reality check.
Graham I'm no saint trust me, but this goes way beyond daft its a suicide mission, but it won't be him in a box it will be some poor sod out visiting family or the like, Like you i lost family some years ago in a road accident that was'nt their fault just a stupid prick showing off like this driver.

My reality check areshole is having to take my wife to her mothers grave due to an idiot like this that wiped her out after a day in the pub with his mates, so dont even go there graham, I just have more respect for my life and the lives of other road users. Oh and Graham don't ever call me Butt Head again.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:59 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble in paradise?
Old Dec 24th 2009, 4:43 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all
Question Re: JUST PLAN CRAZY!

Explain why ???? coz some drunk cell using idiot left me for dead in the middle of an interstate
I read your blog some time back...and I'm sorry for the pain you've been through, but I feel its yourself thats blowing this all out of proportion, How do you come up with all that:
I do just love to see how every one critises every one elseses driving as if they had never diven like a frickin looney at some time or another, and yup ive driven like a looney in the past,ive texted whilst driving just like all of you
So before you all wag your fingers at others take an'onest look in the mirror
Where does it say that i think the way these guys are driving is correct,funny or good. I just made the point dont wag ya fingers at others with out looking at your own driving antics first. Take a look at my blog and see what happens when drunks and cell users are let loose on the roads
From this:
Originally Posted by swoops
I'm trying to workout which driver is the dumbest

If this is what you get for trying to inject some activity back into this forum, Gremmie, I'm done with posting vids.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

zeppelin is an unknown quantity at this point

Where does it say that i think the way these guys are driving is correct,funny or good. I just made the point dont wag ya fingers at others with out looking at your own driving antics first. Take a look at my blog and see what happens when drunks and cell users are let loose on the roads
A quote from your blog.

Well one thing lead to another and we all got slightly drunk,and got on to the subject of food,when the cook joined our party...
I like to cook,,,not allways to well,, so our party adjerned to the kitchen where i with the chef made Portabello mushrooms sauteed in butter and fresh garlic with a garlic sauce and beef medilons..We had great fun cooking and eating and drinking till 2am...its nights like this that make my job such fun... my bill for the nite was 13.75$,,, plus hangover,free of charge..
Woke some time saturday,and dashed for a pee,then a coffee...!!!!!
I left Upper sandhusky,still a little sleepy,heading to Akron then farther east,,,only 600 miles to go...Oh my poor head..

So who's the dumb driver? Driving the day after a bender.
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zeppelin
A quote from your blog.

Well one thing lead to another and we all got slightly drunk,and got on to the subject of food,when the cook joined our party...
I like to cook,,,not allways to well,, so our party adjerned to the kitchen where i with the chef made Portabello mushrooms sauteed in butter and fresh garlic with a garlic sauce and beef medilons..We had great fun cooking and eating and drinking till 2am...its nights like this that make my job such fun... my bill for the nite was 13.75$,,, plus hangover,free of charge..
I left Upper sandhusky,still a little sleepy,heading to Akron then farther east,,,only 600 miles to go...Oh my poor head..

Well spotted...you caught the resident piss head and sarcastic retard!
Old Dec 27th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mickfly
Well spotted...you caught the resident piss head and sarcastic retard!
Mick,
your being being very hard on poor Gremmie,
he's just misunderstood!!!!!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zeppelin
A quote from your blog.

What Bender??? i was "Slightly Drunk" which in my case means ive had 3 or 4 beers, not drop down drunk, not zonked oughta my brain, just slightly drunk. After which i had a good long sleep, not just a few hours. So learn to read and understand and not draw false conclusions.
Oh and seasones greetings to you Mr 5 months McFly
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:56 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

What Bender??? i was "Slightly Drunk" which in my case means ive had 3 or 4 beers, not drop down drunk, not zonked oughta my brain, just slightly drunk. After which i had a good long sleep, not just a few hours. So learn to read and understand and not draw false conclusions.
Oh and seasones greetings to you Mr 5 months McFly
You're a bloody hazard Gremmie, driving after drinking 3 beers with only 12 hours sleep. You should be ashamed of yourself
What's this 5 months McFly thing?
I really should try to keep up
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

julieandchris will become famous soon enoughjulieandchris will become famous soon enough

see your up to your old games GREBBIE why cant you just be civil to people, is it because your a dick, you must have a real sad life you fool just waiting for some thread to be sarcastic on, ive heard you got banned off another site ! surprise surprise, I wonder why, maybe its because you think your the dogs bollocks and your a forum god, well your not your just a sad bitter twisted ass hole who aint got noyhing better to do with your time than try and be funny by putting people down, if you cant be civil to people just wanting genuine advice why bother to post you jerk.....all my love ...chris
Old Jan 4th 2010, 6:52 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by julieandchris
see your up to your old games GREBBIE why cant you just be civil to people, is it because your a dick, you must have a real sad life you fool just waiting for some thread to be sarcastic on, ive heard you got banned off another site ! surprise surprise, I wonder why, maybe its because you think your the dogs bollocks and your a forum god, well your not your just a sad bitter twisted ass hole who aint got noyhing better to do with your time than try and be funny by putting people down, if you cant be civil to people just wanting genuine advice why bother to post you jerk.....all my love ...chris
I didn't even know you'd been on Cilla Black's show Graham, never mind been banned from it. How did you manage that?