Job in Edmonton

Old May 28th 2009, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Vagitarian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job in Edmonton

Ladies and Gentlemen:

My company will likely be hiring drivers in the very near future. Not sure when exactly, probably in the next couple of months. Anyone here with liquid or dry bulk experience?
The liquids are lube oils and chemicals. The dry bulk is cement powder, frac sand, calcium and flyash.

Email me at: [email protected] for some contact info

Vagitarian
Old May 29th 2009, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job in Edmonton

Do Caron Transportation Systems.http://www.carontransport.ca/ do the PNP route for importing driver,do they have LMO status ?????
This is who you work for is it not
Old May 29th 2009, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

'Tis indeed, Gremmie. As for the acronyms...hmmm I doubt it. I believe any prospective new hire probably looks after all that government sounding shite for himself.

We have several Brits working here, couple of new guys actually. I hafta ask them what the procedure is.

Vagitarian
Old May 29th 2009, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

That said: we have 7 terminals in central Canada. It is sometimes better to submit applications for employment to individual terminal managers as opposed to just the general website. More or less depends on where one wants to live and work.

Regards,

Vagitarian
Old May 29th 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vagitarian
That said: we have 7 terminals in central Canada. It is sometimes better to submit applications for employment to individual terminal managers as opposed to just the general website. More or less depends on where one wants to live and work.

Regards,

Vagitarian
Vegi all though its very kind off you to inform us that your company is hiring,it is of no use to a hopeful immigrant if you company does not conform to the Labour Market Opinoin rules and regs. So if you could find that out, for any hopefuls on here i garentee you will be inundated in Emails
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

Fair enough!

Will do

Vag