hgv driver

Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

MARK AND CATHY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hgv driver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I am thinking of taking my hgv driving tests (class 1+2) as i cannot seem to find a way into Canada (NS OR NB preferably) as a sales manager for a car dealership.Can anyone give me any advice or info please as to what to expect,what experience is required,wages and the best route to take to get a TWP or PR.

Many thanx

Mark
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: hgv driver

Originally Posted by MARK AND CATHY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I am thinking of taking my hgv driving tests (class 1+2) as i cannot seem to find a way into Canada (NS OR NB preferably) as a sales manager for a car dealership.Can anyone give me any advice or info please as to what to expect,what experience is required,wages and the best route to take to get a TWP or PR.

Many thanx

Mark
Companies like to see long haul experience around the uk and sometimes europe and normaly something like 2 or more years on the road experience with a class 1 so you may have some waiting to do.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:53 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hgv driver

Originally Posted by MARK AND CATHY

Hi,

Many thanx

Mark
Hi Mark
My husband works for H&R there doing a recruitment drive in uk in aug
we have ups and down but hey who wouldn't these pay by miles, more you do more you get payed get payed for loading/tipping etc. Layovers if your stood still. They also have people to teach you how to drive class one. as you need to have a few lessons and test when/if you decide to come to Canada. I'm sure they'll be able to give you more information. They also sponsor you for the pr program.
I am not an advertiser i'm a wife we're here we're doing it!

The interviews will be held at the Newcastle Marriot (Metrocentre) from August 26th until September 8th.
To arrange an interview please contact the following:

H&R Transport
3601-2nd Ave. N
Lethbridge, AB,
T1H 5K7

Phone 403.328.2345 and ask for Stephen Whittaker
Fax: 403.328.2877

Alternatively email:
Stephen at [email protected]

Lisa