Edge Transport

Old Nov 6th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Edge Transport

Hey have any of you guys seen or heard any thing from 2royalgreenjackets,wasn't he going to SK and Edge trans ??? Would be nice to know whats happend to him, did he even come over ???
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Edge Transport

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hey have any of you guys seen or heard any thing from 2royalgreenjackets,wasn't he going to SK and Edge trans ??? Would be nice to know whats happend to him, did he even come over ???
Oh Gremmie your such a character.

I have been in Canada for 14 days now, Based in Saskatoon,im employed with Triangle,they are part of the seimans group,IE,Edge,Kindersley,HWT.From day one the wlcoming was great,the driving assessment was done on an aassimilator,magic piece of kit,this apparatus cost $150K.they are focused on recruiting drivers,they also want to keep them. The trainer is English,{Kevin} top guy,he knows the score.My training is complete,i passed my exams and driving.Today has been border crossing and health and safety briefings.i will be hitting the road on Friday or Saturday.i will be doubled up with another British Driver,{Steve} this company are not "get them out now,work them like dogs". I could try to think of something bad about the company,No i Cant i am very happy,im looking forward to getting out on the road.Time off,all you have to do is ask,so long as you dont take the biscuit,they will honour it.Promotion is achievable,if you have the right attitude you can go along way.The canadian people are so nice,warm and friendly.I am a right moaning git,i always have been.Since living in Saskatoon i havent whinged or had a depressive face.10/10.Im happy as a pig in S***. If anyone out there needs any info please ask,i will be more happy to help. Oh Gremmie
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2royalgreenjackets

I have been in Canada for 14 days now, Based in Saskatoon,im employed with Triangle,they are part of the seimans group,IE,Edge,Kindersley,HWT.From day one the wlcoming was great,the driving assessment was done on an aassimilator,magic piece of kit,this apparatus cost $150K.they are focused on recruiting drivers,they also want to keep them. The trainer is English,{Kevin} top guy,he knows the score.My training is complete,i passed my exams and driving.Today has been border crossing and health and safety briefings.i will be hitting the road on Friday or Saturday.i will be doubled up with another British Driver,{Steve} this company are not "get them out now,work them like dogs". I could try to think of something bad about the company,No i Cant i am very happy,im looking forward to getting out on the road.Time off,all you have to do is ask,so long as you dont take the biscuit,they will honour it.Promotion is achievable,if you have the right attitude you can go along way.The canadian people are so nice,warm and friendly.I am a right moaning git,i always have been.Since living in Saskatoon i havent whinged or had a depressive face.10/10.Im happy as a pig in S***. If anyone out there needs any info please ask,i will be more happy to help. Oh Gremmie
Oh well that is a turn up for the books,there was me all innercent like sitting at home wondering what had become of you,asking the guys if they'ed seen or heard from you,and Bobs ya uncle there you are. My oh my what a coincidence i must be telepathic or somit Are you in that case going to be running as a team with Kevin ??
Glad to hear you're liking it thus far,2RGJ keep the info comming pal
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:31 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, Saskatoon. Sounds like a lovely place
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by koogar
Ah, Saskatoon. Sounds like a lovely place
Have you been there.

Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:35 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Have you been there?

I was considering a visit
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

I was considering a visit
So was I...However I hear it is nice this time of year.
Attached Thumbnails Edge Transport-24-saskatoon.jpg  
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:51 pm
Whatacomplete Member

So was I...However I hear it is nice this time of year.
don't they get a couple of weeks per year when it snows up there though?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah Fink so

I used to know this guy Boots who drove for kindergatentinsly Tpt I fink they operate outa there.

Funny looking little fellow big eyes didn't say much liked his fruit.

Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:03 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Ah Fink so

I used to know this guy Boots who drove for kindergatentinsly Tpt I fink they operate outa there.

Funny looking little fellow big eyes didn't say much liked his fruit.

Who you calling a fruit??
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Who you calling a fruit??
No that would be "Fruits"

Fink he now lives in the US of A so Cant say he smokes FAGS not sure if he ever did.

This is him:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0025.JPG

looks a happy little chappie
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:23 pm
Whatacomplete Member

No that would be "Fruits"

Fink he now lives in the US of A so Cant say he smokes FAGS not sure if he ever did.

This is him:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0025.JPG

looks a happy little chappie
Oh yes, that little chap. I used to read his blog.
I actually spoke to him this morning.
He says hello to all his fans and apologises for not updating his blog as often as he used to but he's a little busy at the moment running one of the front runners presidential election campaigns.
He can't say which one of course.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Good to see your enjoying yourself.
Triangle,
aren't they the lowloader/stepdeck end of Kindersley?
The guy Steve you are "doubling up" with,is that "Steve the bulker" AKA "Geordieboy" who used to drive for HWT and worked for Hargreaves before he left the UK?
Think he arrived there in August 2004.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Good to see your enjoying yourself.
Triangle,
aren't they the lowloader/stepdeck end of Kindersley?
The guy Steve you are "doubling up" with,is that "Steve the bulker" AKA "Geordieboy" who used to drive for HWT and worked for Hargreaves before he left the UK?
Think he arrived there in August 2004.

Hi there BT,sorry mate Steve has been with Edge for a few years now.He isnt a geordie,he is from Surrey.Triangle are a lowloader part of Edge,its a newish branch they have i think about 50 drivers. i shall ask around for Steve the Geordie,shall i give him your loveXX

Saskatoon is a city which is growing,their is so much potential here,the housing market has gone up,though it is still affordable,rumor has it the market does drop a little this time of year.Saskatoon is well worth a recce.

Today has been classroom work sorting out crossing the border,driving hours,and the Haz Matt licences,that was not as intense as the ADR licence.The Company are not wanting you to chase your backside up and down quick as possible,their policy is "safety comes first".I know i mentioned this yesterday,the staff at Siemens are very genuine helpful friendly people,i would certainly recommend them.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi there BT,sorry mate Steve has been with Edge for a few years now.He isnt a geordie,he is from Surrey.Triangle are a lowloader part of Edge,its a newish branch they have i think about 50 drivers. i shall ask around for Steve the Geordie,shall i give him your loveXX

Saskatoon is a city which is growing,their is so much potential here,the housing market has gone up,though it is still affordable,rumor has it the market does drop a little this time of year.Saskatoon is well worth a recce.

Today has been classroom work sorting out crossing the border,driving hours,and the Haz Matt licences,that was not as intense as the ADR licence.The Company are not wanting you to chase your backside up and down quick as possible,their policy is "safety comes first".I know i mentioned this yesterday,the staff at Siemens are very genuine helpful friendly people,i would certainly recommend them.
Now this wasn't so painful was it 2RGJ looked at the Triangle website,not much info on that tho What truck do you get,and are you driving team

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.